Harrison Jaynes Capital
Harrison Jaynes Capital will generally seek to achieve consistent superior total returns over the medium to long term through a unique blend of value and growth investing styles. The managed funds will comprise fundamentally driven & bottom-up selections of long and short investments. It will be managed in an active well constructed equity portfolio. The fund will hedge market exposure when and where necessary to create returns that are independent of systematic drivers designed to be alpha generative.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Harrison Jaynes Capital, INC Harrison Jaynes Capital, INC is a registered investment adviser in the state of Texas.
Currently, there are no blog details for Harrison Jaynes Capital.
Currently, there are no book details for Harrison Jaynes Capital.
Latest Comments more »
- This company is on sale for... on Atlas Resource Partners: 9% Yielder Is Too Chea...
- Great research. Risk and re... on Don't Believe Us? Test The Teas Yourself
- We don't have a short posit... on Jaguar Mining: A Value Trap To Avoid
- We hold long positions in g... on Jaguar Mining: A Value Trap To Avoid
- I agree with you that Jagua... on Jaguar Mining: A Value Trap To Avoid
Latest comments on Harrison Jaynes's Articles