Full index of posts »
#HCI looks very expensive at a P/B ratio of 2.6. Is that a reasonable valuation when Berkshire Hathaway #BRK.A sells for a P/B ratio of 1.5? Mar 18, 2015
#letstakeonblackrockandpimco Mar 5, 2015
$DXM very interesting move in Dex Media. Tempting valuation. At this moment, I am long $DXM Feb 9, 2015
- shaxmatist1 on VTG Looks Like A Pre-Packaged LBO "If someone did want to make a bullish bet...
- Harry Long on VTG Looks Like A Pre-Packaged LBO I wonder if it would be a target for a stronger...
- Harry Long on 19%-20% Yield Anyone? As am I amigo. They are the Berkshire Hathaway ...
- ryefour on 19%-20% Yield Anyone? I am long and a big fan of Wilhemsen, the contr...
- AU1981 on Short Idea: WHX Hi Harry,I'm very interested in this trade. It ...
- douglas mcarthur on The Best Banks in America I have never even heard of TYBT, it looks like ...
- Ebix's Expanded Stock Buyback Authorization Could be a Catalyst for Share Price Appreciation (3 Comments)
- The Stench of Sleaze is Wafting from Fremont (2 Comments)
- The Best Banks in America (2 Comments)
- 19%-20% Yield Anyone? (2 Comments)
- VTG Looks Like A Pre-Packaged LBO (2 Comments)