Part VII: Non-Correlated Hedged Convexity Capture Bulldozes Through Market Chop $SPY http://seekingalpha.com/a/1a0d9 2 days ago
Part VI: Non-Correlated Hedged Convexity Capture Revisited $SPY http://seekingalpha.com/a/19dyv Mar 31, 2014
Part V: Hedged Convexity Capture Continues To Be The World's Best Performing ETF Strategy $SPY, $TZA http://seekingalpha.com/a/198o1 Mar 26, 2014
- Harry Long on 19%-20% Yield Anyone? As am I amigo. They are the Berkshire Hathaway ...
- ryefour on 19%-20% Yield Anyone? I am long and a big fan of Wilhemsen, the contr...
- AU1981 on Short Idea: WHX Hi Harry,I'm very interested in this trade. It ...
- douglas mcarthur on The Best Banks in America I have never even heard of TYBT, it looks like ...
- bookie71 on The Best Banks in America You missed one of the bestFBAK-extremely heavy ...
- Ebix's Expanded Stock Buyback Authorization Could be a Catalyst for Share Price Appreciation (3 Comments)
- The Stench of Sleaze is Wafting from Fremont (2 Comments)
- The Best Banks in America (2 Comments)
- 19%-20% Yield Anyone? (2 Comments)
- Seize the Moment and Fight for America (1 Comment)