Harry Tuttle is an aspiring independent thinker who is barely arrogant enough to create a blog, but not enough to take himself too seriously. He is a mildly successful speculator who has managed to survive many bear markets resting mainly on his cynicism and paranoia. He prefers anonymity in the belief that most people buy books only because of the cover. Thus, his ideas, if any, should stand on their own. A few may even be good. Visit Harry's blog: The Very Serious Blog (http://theveryseriousblog.blogspot.com/)
- Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Harry Tuttle.
Currently, there are no book details for Harry Tuttle.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
AMZN from "neutral" to "buy" at $160? Clearly the analyst at ML is not buying with his own money. Oct 21, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- What was the name of Saddam... on Mar. Pending Home Sales: +5.1% to 94.1 vs. +1.7...
- tiger:I always try to reply... on Fed policy has pumped up the stock market and a...
- Really? I say we try withou... on Fed policy has pumped up the stock market and a...
- The mother of all spins. Bi... on Amazon.com (AMZN): Q1 EPS of $0.44 vs. consens...
- Japan has been in a balance... on Austerity Won't Shrink the Deficit in a Balance...
Latest comments on Harry's Articles