View as an RSS Feed
View Hawkinvest's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, AAPL, AB, ABR, ABT, ABX, ACCO, ACI, AGCO, AGNC, AINV, AMD, AMTG, APU, ARCC, ARR, AUMN, AVNW, AXL, AXTI, AXX, BA, BAC, BBEP, BBRY, BDCL, BHI, BKCC, BP, BRCD, BRSS, BWP, CAG, CAT, CELG, CHK, CIM, CLMT, CMO, COF, COP, CRNT, CSCO, CTB, CTHR, CVX, CYS, DE, DECK, DELL, DHY, DIS, DLLR, DLR, DMND, DNN, DOLE, DRYS, DVR, EHI, EMC, ERF, EROC, ETN, ETP, EXC, F, FB, FCX, FGP, FSC, FST, GBDC, GD, GE, GLAD, GLW, GM, GMO, GNW, GSK, GT, HAL, HD, HERO, HLSS, HNW, HPQ, HRZN, HTS, HYF, IBM, INTC, IRC, IRDM, IVR, JBL, JCI, JGW, JIVE, JNJ, JPM, KCAP, KKR, KO, LRE, MAIN, MCC, MCD, MCEP, MCGC, MCP, MDR, MEA, MERU, MET, MMLP, MO, MORL, MRK, MSFT, MWE, NBR, NCT, NE, NEM, NEON, NGPC, NIHD, NLY, NMFC, NOK, NOV, NRF, NRT, NTP, NZTCY, OLP, OME, ORAN, ORCL, PBR, PDLI, PNNT, PSEC, QCOM, RALY, RENN, RIG, RIOM, RST, RVM, S, SBUX, SDRL, SIRI, SLRC, SLV, SPH, STO, STS, STWD, SVBL, SVVC, SWSH, SWY, T, TAS, TCAP, TESO, TGT, TICC, TPC, TSLA, TTM, TWI, TWO, TWTR, TXT, URG, VALE, VOD, VOXX, VTG, VZ, WFT, WGA, WILC, WM, WMB, WMT, WRES, X, XCO, XOM, YHOO, ZNGA
Neonode Is A Strong Buy: Invest In Groundbreaking Patented Technology For Just $5 A Share
- Neonode shares were trading over $7 just recently, and thanks to a tech stock pullback, trade at just below $6 now.
- Neonode has groundbreaking patented technology. Licensing revenues are coming in now, and are expected to surge in the coming year.
- A solid balance sheet with no debt and a growing patent portfolio that could impact tablets, mobile phones, e-readers and other devices adds to the investment potential.
- Multiple analysts have price targets that imply Neonode shares could more than double, and comparisons to Cypress Semiconductor also indicate major upside potential.
Why Investing In IBM And 2 Potential Takeover Targets Makes Sense Now
- The recent pullback in the tech sector has created new buying opportunities.
- IBM shares have been relatively strong in the pullback and are worth buying on any additional dips.
- Investors should also consider buying some of the most oversold tech stocks, especially ones that appear to have significant takeover potential from the likes of IBM.
Brocade Communications: This $10 Tech Stock Has Significant Takeover Potential
- A wave of M&A deals seems poised to continue and 2014 could be a "blockbuster" year for the tech sector.
- A recent Morgan Stanley report names a number of tech stocks that are "high" potential targets, including Brocade Communications.
- Investors who focus on "smaller" tech companies with strong balance sheets could be rewarded as larger tech companies continue with buyout deals.
Jive Software: 4 Reasons To Buy This Cheap Social Networking Stock For A Potential Double
- A recent shift in investor sentiment seems to be causing a rotation out of momentum stocks and into out of favor plays in the tech sector.
- "Left for dead" stocks could start to see much higher values in the coming weeks as "catch up" plays.
- Jive Software has been pushed down to what appears to be bargain levels and it is showing signs of having bottomed-out in the $8 to $9 range.
- This company is a potential takeover target and the stock could be poised to double from current levels due to the value of its technology platform and industry leadership position.
Pioneer Diversified High Income: This Bond CEF Is A Strong Buy With A 9.6% Yield
- Despite "tapering" talk and the chance for higher rates next year, interest rates are likely to remain low for years.
- Even if interest rates rise next year, it probably won't be by much due to a weak recovery and low inflation.
- This economic and low rate environment makes select high yield closed end funds very attractive with yields near 10%.
- While this closed end fund typically trades for a significant premium to net asset value, it now trades near parity and pays a dividend every month.
Buy Petrobras: Why This $10 Oil Stock Bargain Could Once Again Be Trading For $50 In 6 Years
- Investor negativity and short-sightedness towards Brazil and emerging market stocks has turned Petrobras into a bargain. This stock is down by about 70% since November.
- Investor concerns about debt and government ownership are overblown and the pullback has gone too far. The shares are oversold and could be poised for a big rebound.
- Contrarian and value investors should buy this $10 stock now, as it could go back up to about $50, since the company plans to more than double production by 2020.
Go Contrarian And Buy China Now: It's Probably Like Buying Europe A Year Ago
- The media has turned up its focus on China with daily reports that repeat negative headwinds that are very similar to the "scare" stories we all remember about with Europe.
- China has plenty of cash reserves and policy tools to keep the economy growing. The government is allowing the economy to slow down but not to "crater."
- Bears are probably reading too much into the weak economic data in February as much of it could be due to the Lunar New Year holidays.
- China is growing and the average stock is trading for about 7 times earnings which is a bargain when compared to Europe and the U.S. at around 16 times earnings.
- Contrarian and value investors should use the negativity to accumulate Chinese stocks for the long term.
Apollo Investment: Insiders Are Buying The Pullback In This Stock With A 9.5% Yield
- A recent pullback is a solid buying opportunity, and multiple insiders are taking advantage of this dip.
- The shares now offer a generous yield of about 9.5%.
- An upcoming dividend payment of 20 cents per share is another reason to buy the stock by March 21, 2014.
Horizon Technology Finance: The Pullback In This 11% Yielding Stock Is A Buying Opportunity
- A recent analyst downgrade and a one cent per share earnings miss has created a major buying opportunity.
- The pullback of about 10% seems overdone. The stock is now very oversold and undervalued as it trades well below book value.
- This stock offers an 11% yield and amonthly dividend which makes it ideal for income investors. The Dividend appears secure and there is insider buying.
North European Oil Royalty Trust: Buy For A 10.4% Yield And A Potential Play On Ukraine Tensions
- This little-known oil stock offers a generous yield of 10.4%.
- A debt-free balance sheet and contracts with two of the world's largest oil companies reduces risks.
- The tensions in Ukraine is causing natural gas prices to rise in Europe and that is an additional upside catalyst.
Swisher Hygiene: Very Significant Upside Potential As A Turnaround
- This company has a cash-rich balance sheet and a new CEO who is taking action.
- Real turnaround efforts are being made with non-core assets being sold and the company is implementing a 15 million dollar cost savings program.
- Shares appear very undervalued and downside risks seem limited now, as former challenges fade—as such, the risk to reward ratio appears very favorable.
- With over 200 million dollars in annual revenues and nearly 20 cents per share in cash, this stock is poised for significant upside as a turnaround continues.
- Eagle Rock Energy: 4 Reasons Why This 12.4%-Yielding Stock Is A 'Strong Buy'
- 4 Reasons Why Investors Should Sell Out Of Alcoa Shares Now
- Global Brass And Copper: Follow A Billionaire And Buy This Cheap Metals Stock
- Cal Dive Is A Sub-$2 Turnaround Play With Significant Upside Potential
- Target: Buy This Beaten-Down Stock Now As It Could Be Worth $100 By 2017
- Hercules Offshore: An Update On Why The Pullback In This $4 Stock Is A Major Buying Opportunity
- Hercules Offshore: 6 Reasons To 'Back Up The Truck' Before This Undervalued Stock Rebounds
- The Pros And Cons Of Investing In AT&T For Dividend Income
- Metalico: This Cheap $2 Metals Stock Is In The "Buy Zone" And Poised For A Turnaround
- Altria Group: A 'Perfect Storm' Creates A Big Buying Opportunity In This High Yielder
- The Credit Suisse High Yield Bond Fund Could 'Supercharge' Your Portfolio
- One Liberty Properties: This Undervalued REIT Is A "Hidden Gem" Yielding Over 7%
- DryShips: Does The Big Pullback In This $3 Stock Make It Cheap Enough To Buy?
- Noble: 5 Reasons Why This High Yielding Stock Is A Bargain And Ready To Rebound
- Forest Oil: This Oversold $3 Stock Could Be Due For A "Snapback" And Short-Covering Rally
- Vantage Drilling: A Senseless Pullback And Surging Revenues Makes This Sub-$2 Stock A Top Pick For 2014
- AGCO Corp.: Dividend Increases And Share Buybacks Make This Cheap Stock A Strong Buy
- Is Hewlett-Packard A Really Cheap Way To Play 3-D Printing?
- ACCO Brands: With Significant Upside Potential, The Pullback In This $6 Stock Is Worth Buying Now
- AXT, Inc: A Cash Hoard, Share Buybacks, And Other Potential Catalysts Make This $2 Tech Stock Attractive
- Buy The Pullback In These 2 Cheap Hedge Fund Turnaround Stocks