Heather Ingrassia

View Heather Ingrassia's Comments BY TICKER:
  • A Few Reasons Why I'm Staying Long Vanguard Natural Resources [View article]
    I actually hold the position in my IRA account.
    Mar 18, 2014. 07:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Here's Why I'm Staying Fairly Bullish On Shares Of Western Asset Mortgage Capital [View article]
    http://bit.ly/N9RVGk - Finviz notes it as $16.95

Although its Q4 Results denote a BVPS of $15.27
    Mar 13, 2014. 10:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hey Chancer,

As per my most recent research, the BVPS was $16.95. I've also submitted a change for where the company is located.

Thanks for Reading
    -Heather
    Mar 13, 2014. 09:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Several Reasons Why I'm Staying Bullish On Units Of QR Energy [View article]
    Sounds Good, Steve
    Mar 12, 2014. 12:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Several Reasons Why I'm Staying Bullish On Units Of QR Energy [View article]
    Hi Albert,
    The above stated reasons are as to why I'm personally staying bullish on shares of QR Energy. I understand where you are coming from and I appreciate your feedback.

-Heather
    Mar 11, 2014. 06:34 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Looks To Enhance Long-Term Revenue, Here's Why I'm Long [View article]
    Hey Adman,

By The End Of 2014 $23-to-$26
    By The End Of 2015 $26-to-$32

-Heather
    Mar 10, 2014. 07:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    $30 Looks Fairly Solid..I'm Thinking $26-$32 In The Next 2-3 Years.
    Mar 10, 2014. 02:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Anytime, TBV !! Thanks For Reading
    Mar 10, 2014. 02:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Mag !!!
    Mar 10, 2014. 11:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks A. George !!!
    Mar 10, 2014. 11:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Here's Why I'm Staying Fairly Bullish On Shares Of New York Mortgage Trust [View article]
    Thanks Very Much Spec !!
    Mar 5, 2014. 05:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I agree with you DL, a pullback under $7.50 or even $7.25 might be a better entry point, but i just don't think that is going to happen, however anything under $8 might not be so bad either.
    Mar 5, 2014. 10:34 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks very much !!
    Mar 5, 2014. 10:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Few Reasons Why I'm Staying Fairly Bullish On Shares Of Vantage Drilling [View article]
    Just so you know, I've gone ahead and resubmitted a better set of peer-based comparisons. SA may take a few hours to revise.
    Mar 4, 2014. 05:04 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • As Chesapeake Looks To Shed Its Oilfield Services, Takeover Rumors Swirl Once More [View article]
    I agree with you there.