Heather Ingrassia

View Heather Ingrassia's Comments BY TICKER:
  • As Chesapeake Looks To Shed Its Oilfield Services, Takeover Rumors Swirl Once More [View article]
    No errors here, if you've followed CHK and the updates on Seeking Alpha you'd see where I'm coming from.
    Feb 25, 2014. 09:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Breitburn Energy Partners: A Few Reasons Why I'm Staying Long [View article]
    Thanks Very Much - Crude Oil Trader :)
    Feb 12, 2014. 03:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • NuStar Energy LP: Why I'm Staying Bullish On This Higher Yielding Pipeline Play [View article]
    I strongly believe the asphalt-based asset sale was a fantastic move on Management's part.
    Feb 11, 2014. 08:55 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Strong Fourth Quarter Leads To Impressive Full-Year Guidance For MDU Resources [View article]
    As has been the case with a number of the other oil & gas majors, such Chesapeake (CHK), I think the weather and subsequent shortages is certainly something to consider, that said, there will be some affect, but how much of an effect is still too hard to tell.
    Feb 7, 2014. 10:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for the corrections and updates Jeanne !!
    Feb 5, 2014. 10:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Corrected And Updated
    Feb 5, 2014. 10:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    As Per Seeking Alpha: http://seekingalpha.co...

MDU Resources Group, Inc. beats by $0.07, beats on revenue

MDU Resources Group, Inc. (MDU): FQ1 EPS of $0.48 beats by $0.07.
    Revenue of $1.18B (+9.3% Y/Y) beats by $60M.
    Press Release
    Feb 5, 2014. 10:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • As Hess Enhances Its Focus On Shale Development, Here's Why I'm Long [View article]
    It wasn't an article particularly about earnings, although I feel they'll have a fairly good quarter.
    Jan 27, 2014. 09:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Few Reasons Why I'm Staying Bullish On BHP Billiton [View article]
    You may be right Capt., but I still think it presents a solid opportunity at current levels.
    Jan 24, 2014. 11:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chevron Plans To Shed Assets, Could Improve Upcoming Earnings [View article]
    Thanks Very Much !! Glad You Enjoy My Work.
    Jan 23, 2014. 10:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Here's Why I've Changed My Tune And Decided To Go Long On Shares Of Annaly Capital [View article]
    Hi Ro,
    Yes, You Are Correct My Portfolio Consists Of Just Over 80+ Stocks (After Some Profit & Loss Taking, LOL), However The Size Of My Positions Are Relatively Small & Included In DRIP Related Programs. I'm A Big Dividend Investor And I'd Say The Largest Chunks Of My Portfolio Consist Of REIT, mREIT, MLP, and Oil & Gas Plays.

-Heather
    Jan 21, 2014. 11:43 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Uncle Fred,
    It was a typo, that has been submitted for correction.

-Heather
    Jan 21, 2014. 10:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halliburton: A Few Reasons Why I'm Staying Long [View article]
    Hey Ray,

Thanks for the feedback. I think that the $1.2 billion it's fairly enough, I wouldn't they'd need any more than $1.5 (and I say that as conservatively as I can), but all should be good.

Hope This Helps,

-Heather
    Jan 14, 2014. 08:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Chesapeake Energy: Why Its Shale Plays Will Continue To Deliver Beyond 2013 [View article]
    MRL,
    I'm not sure if you knew this, but I wrote an article on CHK discussing potential takeover rumors a few months back. I personally think that Ichan's positioning will eventually materialize and the acquisition price will make shareholders quite happy.

-Heather
    Jan 5, 2014. 07:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Chicago Bridge & Iron: As The Company Wins $5 Billion In Contracts, Here's Why I'm Staying Long [View article]
    Hey Careful - I'm Engaged So I Apologize - Thanks For The Comments, All Which I Agree With You
    Dec 11, 2013. 10:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment