Jeremy Frommer, CEO of Hedge Fund LIVE Jeremy Frommer has 20 years of industry experience and is currently responsible for general management and leadership of the General Partner. Previously, Mr. Frommer was a Managing Director and Head of the Global Prime Services Group (“GPS”) at RBC... More
Full index of posts »
tune into http://bit.ly/a5xiGX to hear live commentary on stocks right now! May 13, 2011
tune into http://bit.ly/a5xiGX and share your thoughts on the market/stocks! May 12, 2011
tune into http://bit.ly/a5xiGX to hear our thoughts on stocks/the market! May 10, 2011
Share this content
- Westcoaster on GS and Carl Levin are at it Again: Is this the Greatest Shorting Opportunity in a Year? This is still going on...http://nyti.ms/p9jGKnL...
- kittykat on Short Lululemon: The Anti Mom and Mother-in-law trade They may one pair of pants but unless they disi...
- J Snow on Rambus Meltdown – Does Value Exist? The world doesn't have enough blood suckers. He...
- BUDDHAPRINCESS on Week in Review: 5/9 – 5/13 So would you say ERTS which earned 8.97% last w...
- bettylin on Ipad 2, Ipad 3…. Since the launch of the iPad last year, various...
- Entropic (ENTR): It’s about Time (2 Comments)
- Short Lululemon: The Anti Mom and Mother-in-law trade (1 Comment)
- Ipad is Overpriced, Get a Nook Color – The Peoples’ Tablet (1 Comment)
- BKS – Buying Opportunity in Barnes & Noble (1 Comment)
- Ipad 2, Ipad 3…. (1 Comment)