Hedged Value is a firm believer in the principles of value investing. John Burr Williams, Ben Graham, and Warren Buffett have been inspirational luminaries and are largely responsible for the philosophies that are the cornerstone of each Hedged Value investment thesis.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Hedged Value.
Hedged Value Hedged Value exists to provide its readers with value-oriented investment ideas. A gap between a security’s price and its intrinsic value creates a potential investment opportunity and it can exist because of undervaluation or overvaluation. Conventionally, investors focus intensely on diversification. The ...More
usual prescription is dollar cost averaging, index funds, and broadly diversified mutual funds. The missing ingredient, however, is value. A broadly diversified basket of overpriced securities is hardly insulation against disappointing long-term investment results. Hedged Value strives to present long and short investment ideas that may be used as a starting point for security analysis. Hedged Value believes that a conservative portfolio holds only securities with a wide margin between price and value. Accordingly, conventional and conservative may not be synonymous.
Currently, there are no book details for Hedged Value.
Latest Comments more »
- For another high flyer with... on Who Will Be The Next Green Mountain Coffee?
- @fran : "and the count... on 'Unimaginable' Prospects For Copper
- Dr. Leeb,I always enjoy you... on 'Unimaginable' Prospects For Copper
- @Charles, yes, It should re... on Caterpillar: An Economic Bellwether
- After RNOW was acquired for... on Qlik Technologies: An Overvalued Bubble Stock
Latest comments on Hedged Value's Articles