View Hedgephone's Articles BY TICKER:
Gold And Silver Surging In Euro And Yen
- While gold and silver have had a rough few years, they are rising in foreign currencies.
- The meteoric rise in the dollar masks strong support in metals space.
- Silver may outpace gold as the best hard asset investment for the next few decades.
Berkshire: Is Now A Good Time To Buy?
- It's always a good time to buy Berkshire, but investors who may need the money soon should wait.
- Berkshire Hathaway is not as expensive as it seems but stock market investing always carries risk.
- Warren Buffett is the world's greatest investor; hitching your wagon to his acumen makes sense.
Buy Greenlight Re And Never Sell
- Buying superior businesses and holding them forever is the best way to grow wealth over time.
- Most stocks are expensive today, but bargains still exist for those willing to search high and low.
- Insurance stocks are boring, and that's exactly why you should be excited about making money in them.
4 Glaring Signs Of A GDP Let Down
- Economic growth is slowing, and many are blaming the weather.
- Stocks are making all-time highs, but are trading at steep valuations.
- The dollar rally could falter at some point, but over the short term, manufacturing and exports will suffer.
Gilead, Mylan, And J&J: Cheap Compared To Peers
- Biotechnology has been on a tear over the past five years, but that's why you should avoid them today.
- Gilead Sciences is quite cheap on a forward earnings, discounted FCF, and growth basis compared to IBB.
- Johnson and Johnson has delivered un-hyped growth and is poised for longer term outperformance.
Auto Loan Debt Off The Charts - Time To Short Credit Acceptance?
- Credit Acceptance Corporation is the reason you see many new cars and trucks on the road.
- Auto loan debt has surpassed mortgage debt for the first time.
- Stock is up over 1000% in just five years while insiders sold 10% of outstanding shares, or 25% of float.
Silver Is A Long-Term Buy: Here's Why
- Silver has lost over 60% of its value since 2011 and appears to be priced below the cost of extraction.
- Gold and silver have been used as currency for 5,000 years.
- Buy when there is blood in the streets.
Time To Sell Visa
- Visa has climbed 350% since 2011.
- Stock is trading at 30X earnings.
- Credit card debt could become the next subprime problem.
Consider Gladstone Over Boston Properties
- Gladstone Land might be a decent long term investment.
- Boston Properties is an expensive office REIT but offers high quality FFO.
- The average commercial property REIT looks expensive.
Offense Is Dead: 5 Shorts For Defensive Investors
- The stock market is overvalued on a historical basis. It's finally time to batten down the hatches and to preserve capital.
- CRM, LNKD, NFLX, WDAY, Z - These five stocks look to be significantly overvalued relative to earnings, cash flow and growth rates.
- Don't be the last man standing without a chair when the music stops - find a hedge to protect your long positions.
- 6 Ways To Play The Obscure Raw Materials Bull Market
- 3 Highly Overvalued Stocks Ripe For Shorting
- Chevron Corporation: Deeply Undervalued With QE Catalyst
- Peering Over The Fiscal Cliff: Our Game Plan For Coca-Cola Investors
- 3 Overbought And Overvalued Stocks To Sell
- Ride The Silver Bull With SIVR In The Money Call Options
- Soul Food For Your Portfolio Blues
- Five Rock Solid Investments In The Wake Of QE-Infinity
- Chipotle: Is The Great Burrito Bubble Finally About To Pop?
- 2 Solid Investments For Long Term Investors
- QE Can't Save These 2 Stocks
- 4 Investments For QE Infinity
- How To Mindfully Invest In The Timber Bull Market
- 2 CEOs Cashing In While Their Shareholders Go Broke
- 4 Possible Short Candidates
- 3 Inexpensive Stocks That Hedge Funds Are Buying
- 4 Overpriced Web Stocks To Avoid
- Angie's List: A Pump To Short Before The Dump
- Why The Salesforce.com Bears May Laugh Last - And Laugh Hardest
- Sirius XM Looks Tough To Short, And A Turnaround Is Always Possible
- Time To Hedge: 5 Stocks To Sell Short
- 2 Stocks Taking Booming Gun Sales To The Bank