Heisenberg Principle

View Heisenberg Principle's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Amarin Q4 Call Leaves A Fishy Taste In My Mouth [View article]
    AMRN won't be a multi-bagger except for put holders.

Right now, AMRN is a multi-bagholder. Meanwhile, I'm up a small fortune on my short position.
    Mar 2, 2013. 04:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Q4 Call Leaves A Fishy Taste In My Mouth [View article]
    No, I couldn't figure it out, since we have FOUR weeks of data.

Please, by all means, educate me how 4 weeks of data is really 3.

Shocked by the post-CC crash? I'm not.
    Mar 2, 2013. 02:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Q4 Call Leaves A Fishy Taste In My Mouth [View article]
    Shorting AMRN is like shooting useless fish oil pills in a barrel.
    Mar 1, 2013. 10:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Q4 Call Leaves A Fishy Taste In My Mouth [View article]
    I'm short AMRN. And proud. Was easy money going into the earnings report and conference call. In a cowardly fashion, they announced it after hours on a Friday then hosted it after hours on a Thrusday?

Two red flags that waved "we have nothing but bad news for you"
    Mar 1, 2013. 06:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin's Vascepa: 5 Myths Debunked [View article]
    Is AMRN the next CLSN? 10 Eerie Similarities

Mar 1, 2013. 03:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Q4 Call Leaves A Fishy Taste In My Mouth [View article]
    Looks like this is heading straight for $3.00
    Mar 1, 2013. 03:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Q4 Call Leaves A Fishy Taste In My Mouth [View article]
    Usually the anger from AMRN bagholders is misguided. :)
    Mar 1, 2013. 03:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Q4 Call Leaves A Fishy Taste In My Mouth [View article]
    They launched it on January 28. How is that 3 weeks?

Look, I realize that February is the shortest month of the year, and it's not a leap year this year, but 3 weeks? Come on, dude.

Talk about having blinders on. Longs are even making up calendar lengths now when apologizing for the company's dismal results.
    Mar 1, 2013. 01:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Q4 Call Leaves A Fishy Taste In My Mouth [View article]
    LMAO of course here comes Steve, defending ARMN all the way down. How's that increased buyout price coming along?

Everybody else who isn't long AMRN is a fool, we know, while the stock continues to get hammered into oblivion.
    Mar 1, 2013. 11:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Q4 Call Leaves A Fishy Taste In My Mouth [View article]
    Excellent article!

Brace yourself for an angry response from the "buyout next week" crowd.
    Mar 1, 2013. 11:05 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin's Vascepa: 5 Myths Debunked [View article]
    CLEANING UP ON MY SHORT POSITION
    Mar 1, 2013. 10:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin's Vascepa: 5 Myths Debunked [View article]
    Been doing this for close to 20 years, listen to several CC's a week. Hundreds adds up fast. Thousands is more accurate.
    Mar 1, 2013. 09:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin's Vascepa: 5 Myths Debunked [View article]
    It was bad if you read between the lines. He used the word "pretty" 10 times in the call. When people say something is "pretty good" they tend to realy mean it wasn't too good.

He also said the scripts so far are what they "would" expect at this time. Think about that for a minute. "Would" expect? He didn't say it was what they DID expect. No. It's what they "would" expect meaning in hindsight they "should" have expected what is clearly a disappointment. They made no mention about meeting their internal expectations.

And the ancedotal garbage about some doctor or butt-kissing sales agent yapping about how good it was is just pathetic. What do you expect the NEWLY HIRED salespeople to say to the boss? The product is a piece of junk?

There was no positive tone in the whole thing. Pull up the Q3 CC or the transcript, and it was almost as if it was from a different management team that was far more optimistic. And only used the word "pretty" once.

After listening to hundreds (if not thousands) of CC's over the years like I have, you get a good sense after a while when a management is spinning and hiding their disappointment. AMRN management is in a panic.

Longs are next.
    Mar 1, 2013. 12:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin: The More You Know The Fishier It Gets [View article]
    For depressed patients, a short term fix is better than nothing. For snake oil pill patients, a short term fix is no better than nothing if it doesn't improve their long term health.

I expect prozac sales will go up a lot as AMRN dips below $5.00
    Feb 28, 2013. 11:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin's Vascepa: 5 Myths Debunked [View article]
    So far so good. I am short AMRN while being protected with cheap calls just in case management threw a bunch of kool aid into the call.

Unfortunately it was a grim call so my calls will probably expire worthless.
    Feb 28, 2013. 11:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment