- Tilly's: Reset Of Expectations, Favorable Valuation To Drive Recovery In 2014
- Children's Place: Child-Sized Clothes, Adult-Sized Potential
- Commtouch Software: A Return To Earnings Growth To Reward Investors
- Spirit Airlines: A Solid Derivative Play On The US Airways-American Airlines Deal
- Pericom Semiconductor: Recovering Business & Cash Deployment To Drive Upside
Helix Investment Research
This user currently has no profile.
Helix Investment Research was founded in July 2011 by Ivan Deryugin, and focuses on leveraging secular global trends, across a variety of sectors, in order to generate long-term outperformance.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Helix Investment Research Helix Investment Research was founded in July 2011 by Ivan Deryugin, with a focus on secular global trends that are likely to outperform the broader markets.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Commtouch's receivables as ... on Commtouch Software: A Return To Earnings Growth...
- It depends on both the airl... on Spirit Airlines: A Solid Derivative Play On The...
- Pericom's competitors cover... on Pericom Semiconductor: Recovering Business & Ca...
- We would venture that part ... on Alaska Air Group: A Valuable Investment, Either...
- As we noted below, the ship... on Commerzbank: Substantial Value In Germany's 2nd...
Latest comments on Helix's Articles
- Illuminati Investm... on GSV Capital: Undervalued As IPO Catalysts Near
- Guy Cohen on GSV Capital: Undervalued As IPO Catalysts Near
- packur on Tilly's: Reset Of Expectations, Favorable Valua...
- SCraigo10 on Tilly's: Reset Of Expectations, Favorable Valua...
- Illuminati Investm... on Keating Capital: Misunderstood, With Catalysts ...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »