Henrique Simoes

View Henrique Simoes' Comments BY TICKER:
  • RIM Tops Estimates, Ups Guidance [View article]
    It was a short anyway above 50

Fund managers will dump the stock on the rebound

I am glad I`ve shorted all that I could.

Cheers
    Sep 16, 2010. 06:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • RIM Tops Estimates, Ups Guidance [View article]
    I have shorted over 50 USD per share in the after hours session

I am going to make a killing tomorrow...
    Sep 16, 2010. 05:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Unemployment Claims Could Be the Next Piece of the Bullish Story [View article]
    Yes, I have been telling my trading service subscribers that initial Claims are by far the most important data point in today`s market.

And they seem to be falling again. That is very bullish for the risk trade and for stocks in general.
    Sep 16, 2010. 12:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stock Pickers Aren't Dead Yet [View article]
    Yes, its a good point.

And if there`s inflation, they are all going to rise anyway...
    Sep 16, 2010. 12:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Silver Now Take the Lead? [View article]
    Peter Schiff commented wrote today, "I Firmly Believe That Gold And Silver Are Your Best Insurance Policies In Today's Turbulent Markets"

He is also very bullish on silver: peterschiffblog.blogsp...
    Sep 16, 2010. 12:49 PM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Great Time to Short Akamai [View article]
    Interesting analysis.

But there are probably better shorts out there.

Stocks that do not have that imminent threat of a takeover and a 30% loss overnight.
    Sep 16, 2010. 12:47 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Dr. Copper Says, 'The Global Economy Is Stable. Or Should I Say Uncertain...?' [View article]
    You have a very good point there.

Copper prices per se cannot be the base for any investment decision. They can only contribute to a more broad view of macroeconomic conditions.

Have a great day.
    Sep 16, 2010. 12:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • AngloGold Ashanti Buys Back Hedges: Is That a Clue for Gold Investors? [View article]
    George Soros disagrees:

decodingwallstreet.blo...

He sees a bubble in Gold.

I am ready to short AU
    Sep 15, 2010. 11:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Contango Is a 'Bull Killer' for Oil [View article]
    Yes, I agree

Cheers
    Sep 14, 2010. 05:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Contango Is a 'Bull Killer' for Oil [View article]
    Cheers Dasbof

See you on the blog
    Sep 14, 2010. 10:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Contango Is a 'Bull Killer' for Oil [View article]
    They do not roll in a single day

They will keep rolling and it will be reflected in NAV day by day

Small impact each day
    Sep 14, 2010. 10:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Contango Is a 'Bull Killer' for Oil [View article]
    I would have to change my positions accordingly

Cheers
    Sep 14, 2010. 10:49 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Contango Is a 'Bull Killer' for Oil [View article]
    that is a good move

cheers
    Sep 14, 2010. 10:48 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Contango Is a 'Bull Killer' for Oil [View article]
    Yes, that is true

Commodity investing is not so easy as some people suppose
    Sep 14, 2010. 10:48 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment