Henry Nyce

View Henry Nyce's Comments BY TICKER:
    Stephen McCoy,
    You can look all the numbers up for last year in the annual report.
    cheers
    Jun 24, 2014. 09:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    GonzoOne,
    What are you speaking about?
    There was no rise in the price of the issue.
    Jun 24, 2014. 09:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Stephen Mccoy,
    Merchandise trusts, restricted, at fair value
    431,556

Perpetual care trusts, restricted, at fair value
    311,771

Taken directly from 2013 annual report.
    Jun 24, 2014. 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Stephen McCoy,
    The earnings in the trust funds are a very small portion of the cash flow of the partnership. The interest rates it must pay for its borrowings far exceed the returns it is getting on these trust funds.
    Regards
    Jun 23, 2014. 09:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Marty941,
    You have covered the territory very well. Your explanations should help people better understand what is going on at STON.
    Jun 23, 2014. 09:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Glucose,
    You have a good handle on the business model at least in terms of distributions coming from the pockets of those who buy the units.
    Cheers
    Jun 21, 2014. 03:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    lb8039,
    Banks can hold the titles of the properties that the partnership owns to make loans. There are plenty of properties in the partnership for the banks to feel secure in making the loans. They get first dibs before the unit holders.
    Cheers
    Jun 21, 2014. 03:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Snideybowl,
    GonzoOne above has a link to an article you may wish to read from the Motley Fool on the partnership as well.
    Here is the link:
    Cheers
    Jun 21, 2014. 07:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Stephen McCoy,
    If you read the company's annual report, it states that they do not take any of the pre-sales monies until it:
    1. provides the merchandise
    2. digs the site and put in the chamber
    3. finally takes care of disposing the dead body by burial or cremation.
    The partnership maintains that it often takes care of 1 and 2 prior to death and can take that portion of the pre-sales monies and put it into current cash.
    Cheers
    Jun 21, 2014. 07:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    WmHilger1,
    Not aware of the story.
    cheers
    Jun 21, 2014. 07:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    judgejoe,
    I was not suggesting that existence of the partnership is threatened... What is threatened is the high distribution. One of the reasons the distribution percentage is so high is because investors see the problems and keep the price of the mLP low.
    May you continue to prosper
    Jun 21, 2014. 07:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Camano,
    LOL.... what does it mean?
    Lots of Love? Lots of Luck? or Lots of Laughs?
    LoL
    Jun 21, 2014. 07:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Marty941,
    It pays dividends to pay attention to one's investments. Using wisdom and prudence can help save one lot's of cash and heartache.
    Regards
    Jun 21, 2014. 07:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    GonzoOne,
    You are in the partnership at a good price. Perhaps it is time to take some profits and look for greener pastures.
    Of course, if you are secure with STON, hang in there.
    Cheers
    Jun 21, 2014. 07:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    GonzoOne,
    Thanks for the web address & info.
    Cheers