Henry Nyce

View Henry Nyce's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 2 Foreign Energy Companies To Consider Buying Now [View article]
    WILLIAM JAMES:
    JE is a low priced stock. Many times these low priced stocks suffer a lot of movement in the price. This is often due to the ease one can move into and out of the stock. There are option players that like high beta stocks below $10.00 that also add to the movement in the stock price. It is a place for amateurs to play and adds to the volatility.
    I am pretty sure that the fundamentals of the company remain the same.
    However I keep my exposure to the stock at a low level. One never knows for sure.
    Jul 30 04:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Foreign Energy Companies To Consider Buying Now [View article]
    GOLDENBEAR:
    I can not find Q2 results for YZC. There is an article that amends YZC's estimates for first half of year. Profits will only be 75% of 2012's results.
    Chairman Li has left the company for another company. I can't say what this means for company.
    I believe that this will put pressure on the price of the company for the time being.
    Jul 30 04:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Foreign Energy Companies To Consider Buying Now [View article]
    PS... it is also possible to increase earning somewhat by writing covered calls if you own the stock.
    Jul 29 10:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Foreign Energy Companies To Consider Buying Now [View article]
    WILLIAM JAMES:
    I am in agreement with your statements... I also expect better results from JE moving forward; esp. in 2014.
    Jul 29 10:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Foreign Energy Companies To Consider Buying Now [View article]
    CARLTON_WATSON:
    Thank your comments and commentary. It will be interesting to see if JE makes it to $10 over the next year and a half.
    You may be correct... You are only talking about 1 arm of their business. They have several other arms which I believe will help them overcome their loss of business in NG.
    Jul 27 01:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Follow-Up On 6 Regional Banks: Buy, Sell Or Hold? [View article]
    JG1945:
    Thank you for the complement and the comment.
    Jul 26 10:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Follow-Up On 6 Regional Banks: Buy, Sell Or Hold? [View article]
    ZAGFAN44:
    Your comments are right on...
    Thanks.
    Jul 26 10:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Follow-Up On 6 Regional Banks: Buy, Sell Or Hold? [View article]
    KARENABEDEAU:
    If you bought it more than a year ago, my suggestion is to sell it. I have sold my shares. zagfan44 comments below are right on.
    Jul 26 10:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Follow-Up On 6 Regional Banks: Buy, Sell Or Hold? [View article]
    HOTROBOT:
    Thanks for your comment.
    Hope we both do well with SUSQ.
    Jul 24 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Banks Positioned To Grow With Latin America And The Caribbean [View article]
    LUCKYMULLOY:
    Thanks for letting us know that there is no withholding on BLX...
    Jul 22 08:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    MINNIE DA MULCHER:
    Enjoyed your giving me the low down on your choice of a name. Can't say that I ever heard the song.

On your price for getting into BNS, your idea may be better than mine... one never knows.
    Jul 22 08:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Foreign Energy Companies To Consider Buying Now [View article]
    GOLDENBEAR_HK_84:
    The Chinese are great horse traders. Every time The US, in particular, and other countries attempt to restrict imports from China, China threatens to restrict the country's exports to China. Usually these things get ironed out without carrying out the threats. But you never really know.
    There are several joint ventures that YZC is involved with in Australia where they have a 50% or greater interest. The company states: These entities are unincorporated businesses and are held indirectly by the company. My guess is that they wish to incorporate these ventures into a company similar to other 2 companies that YZC owns in Australia... But I really don't know. It is hard to know until the company finalizes what they do.
    Sorry I can't be more help.
    Jul 20 01:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    MIRAGE12:
    When BNS approaches $52, I will begin to look at buying the stock. So I guess I am looking for a 7 - 10% lower price than it has now.
    Jul 19 08:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Foreign Energy Companies To Consider Buying Now [View article]
    TOH192
    Thanks for your comment.
    Jul 19 08:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Foreign Energy Companies To Consider Buying Now [View article]
    SCOTTY B:
    JE has been purchasing other companies. That is the reason that total cash from operations is declining.
    Notice that its revenue is climbing. The company is just beginning operations in England and its new green initiative is just picking up steam.
    The revenue stream and profits will continue to grow with the new initiatives the company is taking.
    Jul 19 08:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment