Henry Nyce

View Henry Nyce's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Medical Properties Trust - A 6.4% Dividend With A Built-In CPI Kicker... Steady Income For The Retiree [View article]
    LarryMelman
    Thanks for the update. I will pay attention to that tab the next time I research a stock on SA.
    Regards,
    Jul 29, 2014. 01:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • StoneMor Partners: My Reason For Selling This 10% Payout MLP [View article]
    Glucose,
    For your sake and all the other investors in this partnership i am glad for the good news. Hope that everything in the CEO's comments are true.
    Regards,
    Jul 29, 2014. 12:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Forward Testing Various Investment Alternatives Against A High-Risk, High-Dividend Portfolio [View article]
    Pugetkid,
    I am not sure what you are requesting. Perhaps you can clarify your comments.
    Regards,
    Jul 29, 2014. 12:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    terrier77340@yahoo.com,
    I looked up GNT. It is a CEF that really is not related to gold. It is a closed fund that attempts to get current income from investing in natural resource stocks... energy, mines etc.
    Thanks for your input.
    Regards
    Jul 29, 2014. 12:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Regency Energy Partners LP: A Dividend Growth Stock With Some Concerns [View article]
    Jion,
    Thanks for your commendation and your comment about Epsilon. I'll take a look at it.

regards
    Jul 29, 2014. 12:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Union Trade Assoc,
    I was not attempting to make a point. I was really unaware that Brad Thomas had put out a sell on MPW.
    However, if I had known, I would still stand by my recommendation that MPW is a reasonable buy right now.
    Regards,
    Jul 28, 2014. 07:34 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    mrwicm,
    Can't give you any help on Daily Dividend Paycheck System...
    Regards
    Jul 28, 2014. 07:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    NV_GARY,
    T is the only investment that most people would not consider high risk. I chose it because it does offer better than a 5% return.
    Cheers
    Jul 28, 2014. 07:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    techy46,
    You have done very well over the past 12 months. Great job. Obviously your 30 years of experience has not been wasted.
    Hope you continue to do well.
    Regards,
    Henry

PS. Your note about keeping over 50% cash goes along with opening paragraph of the article. Many folks I talk with are doing the same thing.
    Jul 26, 2014. 04:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    David Stein,
    I am surprised that you have read this article after your criticism of my other article where I make comparisons. Anyway I appreciate your input even when you disagree with what I do.
    Regards,
    Jul 26, 2014. 04:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    techy46,
    Good admonition about greed... We all need to keep the enemy at bay.
    Regards,
    Jul 26, 2014. 04:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Rich,
    Thank you for your detailed and thoughtful analysis of my project. In many respects, you are correct about the high risk holdings. However it is my contention that the conditions are just about right for these holdings to do OK if not well. Part of this process is to see if I am correct. If I am wrong, it gives everyone a lesson. If I am right it also offers a lesson.
    I added the other lower risk alternatives to check them out as well. If the lower risk alternatives do better, I and others will have gained an important lesson. Chuck Carnavale has constantly pointed out that his lower risk alternative is better. I truly want to see if this is true at least for the coming year.
    I am sure that other investors will gain from your criticisms of my project.
    Regards
    Jul 26, 2014. 03:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    AE_Savant,
    Thanks for the good wishes.
    Cheers,
    Jul 26, 2014. 09:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Brad Thomas,
    Thanks for the comment and update. I have been a reader of your articles on SA for some time. Thanks for your work.
    Regards,
    Jul 26, 2014. 09:56 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    gators,
    Since I am an owner as well, I am hoping the European expansion is working for them. I am convinced that the ages of US and European populations is working in our favor with this stock.
    Regards