Henry Nyce

View Henry Nyce's Comments BY TICKER:
  • AMZA: Oil And Gas Pipeline ETF That Avoids The Dreaded K-1 [View article]
    wdjax0n,
    I assume that ETF will pay corporate level taxes in order to pay dividends without the K-1
    Regards
    Nov 14, 2014. 09:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AMZA: Oil And Gas Pipeline ETF That Avoids The Dreaded K-1 [View article]
    Chuckhh,
    It is speculative if one is counting on an 8% return. However I would be satisfied with a dividend of 5-6% and some capital appreciation each year.
    Regards
    Nov 14, 2014. 08:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nosedive: Stocks I Recommended That Should Be Sold [View article]
    halflink123,

I think you are probably correct on CLV, however if things get any worse for coal and iron ore, the company could slip into bankruptcy.
    Regards
    Nov 14, 2014. 08:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nosedive: Stocks I Recommended That Should Be Sold [View article]
    halflink123
    You are an investor who is willing to take high risks to have high rewards. If you win more than you lose, you will be sitting pretty.
    Cheers
    Nov 13, 2014. 04:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AMZA: Oil And Gas Pipeline ETF That Avoids The Dreaded K-1 [View article]
    richandmer,
    Thanks for the additional info.
    Cheers
    Nov 13, 2014. 04:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nosedive: Stocks I Recommended That Should Be Sold [View article]
    nicholas davout,
    You were wise to stay out.
    Regards
    Nov 7, 2014. 08:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nosedive: Stocks I Recommended That Should Be Sold [View article]
    User 447425,
    Your assumption is correct. The company's future looks risky.
    Nov 6, 2014. 08:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cliffs Natural Resources Preferred: A 10% Return [View article]
    Clemens Scholl,
    You may be correct. But there are plenty of assets that this company has that have been ruined by politicians. Changes in politicians could change the outlook upwards for this company just as quickly as it was ruined.
    Crony capitalism is playing havoc with many companies.
    Regards,
    Oct 24, 2014. 07:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cliffs Natural Resources Preferred: A 10% Return [View article]
    DrHawc,
    I am pretty sure that the last chapter has yet to be written here.
    Cheers
    Oct 22, 2014. 10:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Review Of Holding Out For Better Prices On Some Dividend Growth Stocks Over The Next 2 Months [View article]
    jvanwarty,
    Thanks for checking up on my article. I have sent a revision to change it to 4%. The conversion always makes a difference.
    Cheers
    Oct 18, 2014. 11:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Mike Nadel,
    You are probably correct about the possibility of even lower prices in oil.
    Cheers
    Oct 18, 2014. 11:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orange: A French Telecom With A Worldwide Footprint [View article]
    olarx,
    I did not take your comments personally.
    Regards
    Sep 28, 2014. 09:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orange: A French Telecom With A Worldwide Footprint [View article]
    olarx,
    I can see that you are very negative on ORAN. I guess it is these different opinions that make a market.
    Regards
    Sep 27, 2014. 05:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Orange: A French Telecom With A Worldwide Footprint [View article]
    KInnunen Jonas,
    I hope we are both right.
    Cheers
    Sep 27, 2014. 05:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orange: A French Telecom With A Worldwide Footprint [View article]
    Correctamundo,
    There have been several earlier articles on SA which covered some of your concerns.
    YTY revenue has been declining because of greater competition. However the merger if it goes through, should change that.
    There service business is growing at an excellent rate also.
    It was these 2 issues that looked like catalysts for the company.
    Cheers