Henry Nyce

I am long on CLV...
    Watching it carefully.
    Cheers,
    Apr 25, 2015. 02:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cliffs Natural Resources Preferred: A 10% Return [View article]
    Delta_Neutral
    I actually sold them when it was higher than it is now.
    But I purchased several hundred shares a few weeks ago at the current low price.
    I thought the possible returns were worth the risk. I believe the company may survive without going into chapter 11.
    If I am wrong, it won't cost me that much.
    Apr 10, 2015. 12:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Iron Mountain: A REIT Offering A 5% Dividend With Future Growth [View article]
    nieman85,
    You picked up the stock at the right price at the right time. I believe you will continue to do well with the issue over the next few years.
    Regards
    Mar 3, 2015. 07:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Legbird,
    An additional comment on Recall.
    It is probably the largest international competitor to IRM.
    It has just been demerged from a larger Australian company and has begun to be more aggressive in seeking business now that it is on its own.
    Looks to be an interesting company... I can see that it would be a great addition to IRM if they could buy it.
    Cheers
    Feb 27, 2015. 08:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    leglbird
    You are correct about Recall. My research did not pick this competitor up until you pointed it out in your comments. Thank you for doing this.
    Other readers may be interested in knowing about this additional competitor. The website is located here:
    Regards
    Feb 27, 2015. 08:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    nicholas davout
    Thanks for your comment.
    Cheers
    Feb 27, 2015. 08:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rethinking KKR & Co. - Exposure To The Oil Patch Lowers Short-Term Profits [View article]
    alegoje1,
    Thanks for your comment.
    Regards,
    Feb 23, 2015. 08:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • PetMed Express: Don't Let The 4.3% Dividend Cause You To Buy [View article]
    strangern
    Most cat and dog owners attempt to control fleas on their pets. With the number of dogs and cats, it adds up to a lot of sales. I am not aware of the margin for fleas products, but I imagine is about the same as almost any other item.
    Regards
    Feb 20, 2015. 11:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • PetMed Express: Don't Let The 4.3% Dividend Cause You To Buy [View article]
    atom,
    It seems that you have a strategy to profit with PETS. Hats off to you.
    Regards
    Feb 20, 2015. 11:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • PetMed Express: Don't Let The 4.3% Dividend Cause You To Buy [View article]
    Curmudgeon44
    Amazon is not licensed to sell prescription drugs.
    Regards
    Feb 20, 2015. 11:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • PetMed Express: Don't Let The 4.3% Dividend Cause You To Buy [View article]
    DamnYouMarket!
    If the securities are rated AAA, they should at some time in the future at least return the cash. It could be a very distant future making the instruments worthless if one needed the cash now.
    Regards
    Feb 19, 2015. 09:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • PetMed Express: Don't Let The 4.3% Dividend Cause You To Buy [View article]
    TheGoyWonder,
    I agree with the thesis that if more people buy meds on their own, it will help PETS.
    Regards
    Feb 19, 2015. 09:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • PetMed Express: Don't Let The 4.3% Dividend Cause You To Buy [View article]
    Bill,
    There is the problem of where to put cash to get a reasonable return. That is one of the reasons I did the research on PETS... It looked like a good return with a future until I did the research.
    Cheers
    Feb 19, 2015. 09:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Stocks To Buy Now With Dividends Exceeding 7% [View article]
    Thalidomide Baby,
    I have been looking for a good entry point to purchase more as well. I am fairly confident that the dividend is safe.
    Regards,
    Feb 16, 2015. 10:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Stocks To Buy Now With Dividends Exceeding 7% [View article]
    wizard59,
    It appears that the company is attempting to help with taxes by calling the dividends return of capital. If the IRS accepts that, you will not have to pay taxes on the distributions, but you will have to pay capital gains when you sell the stock or it is redeemed.
    Cheers,