Henry Nyce

View Henry Nyce's Comments BY TICKER:
  • AMZA: 9% Yield With No K-1 And Few Concerns About Interest Rates [View article]
    gman1253
    AMZA must pay taxes in order to issue a 1099.
    These are independent of the fund management fees.
    May 14, 2015. 09:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Philip Trinder
    Thanks for the added info.
    May 14, 2015. 09:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Dirk Leach
    You are correct.
    May 14, 2015. 09:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Zack Perry
    AMZA does use leverage and option strategies. The risks of a market down draft certainly can be heightened with leverage. However, this sub-sector has already had a major down draft and I believe it may be time to get in.

May 14, 2015. 09:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    buzz33
    You are correct with that assertion.
    May 14, 2015. 09:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MFC Industrial Ltd. Offers Probable Capital Appreciation [View article]
    Pat Stout,
    You have pointed out a very important point.
    May 11, 2015. 06:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MFC Industrial Ltd. Offers Probable Capital Appreciation [View article]
    rfrateike
    You are correct... I missed that sentence in the end of year report.
    Thanks for the correction...
    May 11, 2015. 06:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Concurrent Computer Offers A 7.8% Yield [View article]
    linkdonald,
    Not quite a penny stock.
    Company with real products that people want and need.
    Company with no debt.
    Company with sales and profits.
    May 4, 2015. 09:18 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Concurrent Computer Offers A 7.8% Yield [View article]
    21811041
    A company that has been in business for 48 years... It is a speculation that has plenty of upside and a history of doing reasonably well. Furthermore there is no debt.
    May 4, 2015. 09:14 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Concurrent Computer Offers A 7.8% Yield [View article]
    blueice,
    Thanks for your comment.
    May 2, 2015. 04:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Concurrent Computer Offers A 7.8% Yield [View article]
    Investor496
    Your post adds to the article. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
    May 2, 2015. 04:33 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My High Risk Account: All Dividend Yields Are 13% Or Higher [View article]
    Phil in OKC
    Why not a double in 2 years? I have already been paid a dividend from each of these enterprises.

PS... I am "investing" in ongoing companies that provide specific services and products. But they are more speculative than an investment in IBM. However if I were to purchase 200 shares of IBM or AAPL, I could easily lose the same amount I have invested in these stocks.

Apr 30, 2015. 09:25 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cliffs Natural Resources Preferred: A 10% Return [View article]
    Robbert Manders ,
    I am long on CLV...
    Watching it carefully.
    Cheers,
    Apr 25, 2015. 02:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cliffs Natural Resources Preferred: A 10% Return [View article]
    Delta_Neutral
    I actually sold them when it was higher than it is now.
    But I purchased several hundred shares a few weeks ago at the current low price.
    I thought the possible returns were worth the risk. I believe the company may survive without going into chapter 11.
    If I am wrong, it won't cost me that much.
    Apr 10, 2015. 12:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Iron Mountain: A REIT Offering A 5% Dividend With Future Growth [View article]
    nieman85,
    You picked up the stock at the right price at the right time. I believe you will continue to do well with the issue over the next few years.
    Regards