Henry Nyce

View Henry Nyce's Comments BY TICKER:
    Snideybowl,
    GonzoOne above has a link to an article you may wish to read from the Motley Fool on the partnership as well.
    Here is the link:
    Cheers
    Jun 21 07:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Stephen McCoy,
    If you read the company's annual report, it states that they do not take any of the pre-sales monies until it:
    1. provides the merchandise
    2. digs the site and put in the chamber
    3. finally takes care of disposing the dead body by burial or cremation.
    The partnership maintains that it often takes care of 1 and 2 prior to death and can take that portion of the pre-sales monies and put it into current cash.
    Cheers
    Jun 21 07:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    WmHilger1,
    Not aware of the story.
    cheers
    Jun 21 07:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    judgejoe,
    I was not suggesting that existence of the partnership is threatened... What is threatened is the high distribution. One of the reasons the distribution percentage is so high is because investors see the problems and keep the price of the mLP low.
    May you continue to prosper
    Jun 21 07:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Camano,
    LOL.... what does it mean?
    Lots of Love? Lots of Luck? or Lots of Laughs?
    LoL
    Jun 21 07:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Marty941,
    It pays dividends to pay attention to one's investments. Using wisdom and prudence can help save one lot's of cash and heartache.
    Regards
    Jun 21 07:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    GonzoOne,
    You are in the partnership at a good price. Perhaps it is time to take some profits and look for greener pastures.
    Of course, if you are secure with STON, hang in there.
    Cheers
    Jun 21 07:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    GonzoOne,
    Thanks for the web address & info.
    Cheers
    Jun 21 07:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Marty941,
    I can't prove that management is more for themselves, but it appears to be the only reason that the MLP is acting the way it is. While the units currently pay well, the real value of the units continue to decline. Thanks for your comments.
    Cheers
    Jun 20 02:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    camano,
    There is a difference between selling a holding and being a short seller.
    I am avoiding the MLP and I assume Marty is as well.
    Regards
    Jun 20 02:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    GonzoOne,
    I have sold around 1000 shares that I had purchased about 1 year ago.

PS... I have been in and out of this MLP over the past 10 years.
    Regards,
    Jun 20 02:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Glucose,
    There will a time in the future where you will be able to buy this MLP at a very cheap price.
    Cheers
    Jun 20 02:11 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Jdeboer87
    As a CFO have you looked at STON's annual report?
    I like a 10% yield as well.
    Regards
    Jun 20 02:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    CincinnatiRick,
    Perhaps you can help me understand the cash flow cycle by illustrating it here in the comment section. I am willing to learn how a partnership can be cash flow negative for years and continue to grow and pay a huge distribution.
    Thanks
    Jun 20 02:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    abbythecat,
    Show us your figures that prove that the cash flow is quite healthy.
    I want to see this "far above level of analysis."
    Thanks