Henry Stokman is a manager at a financial and strategy consulting firm. He has been actively trading stocks, futures, and options for the past 9 years. He specializes in energy, technology, and the financial sector.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Henry Stokman.
Currently, there are no blog details for Henry Stokman.
Currently, there are no book details for Henry Stokman.
Latest Comments more »
- Hey Katerno,Those were the ... on Drilling Down For Profits With Seadrill
- Actually I believe that was... on Mining For The Right Copper Play
- That is exactly my strategy... on 'Shelling' Out Cash For An Oil Giant
- For starters I am sorry tha... on Using Options To Find A Better Entry Price In A...
- That is true, but like I sa... on Using Put Options To Capitalize On Mosaic's Vol...
Latest comments on Henry's Articles
- sami12159 on Comparing Last Year's General Electric With Thi...
- jjvacc on Comparing Last Year's General Electric With Thi...
- ephud on A Value Comparison Between Intel And Qualcomm
- konnor on A Value Comparison Between Intel And Qualcomm
- ValueSeeker01 on China Mobile Vs. AT&T And Verizon: Is China A B...