This user currently has no profile.
Henry Stokman is a director at a financial and strategy consulting firm. He has been actively trading stocks, futures, and options for the past 9 years. He specializes in energy, technology, and the financial sector.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Why Barron's Is Wrong On $75 Oil http://seekingalpha.com/a/19gz7 Apr 2, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the comments and... on Why JPMorgan Is Wrong On Deere & Company
- Hey Katerno,Those were the ... on Drilling Down For Profits With Seadrill
- Actually I believe that was... on Mining For The Right Copper Play
- That is exactly my strategy... on 'Shelling' Out Cash For An Oil Giant
- For starters I am sorry tha... on Using Options To Find A Better Entry Price In A...