View as an RSS Feed
- How to End the Credit Crisis
- Time to Buy the Homebuilders
- Bowling Ball Bounce for Markets
- The Selloff in Preferred Stocks May Be Overdone
- Buying in a Time of Pessimism
- Why I Favor High Yield and Preferred Stocks
- Betting on American Recovery - It's Gonna Happen
- 10 Things That Will Make Obama's Economic Plan Successful
- Fear, Panic & Opportunity in the Markets
- Q2 Economic Commentary: Buyers on Strike
- Invest in Anticipation of Recovery
- The Triumphant Return of Volatility
- Today's Correction Was Liquidity Driven
- Five Opportunities To Consider Amidst This Selloff
- Bonds Have Moved: Are Spreads Next?
- Are REIT ETFs Overvalued?
'Fighting Inflation': A Defining Moment for the Fed
Mar. 18, 2007 • Comment!
- Emerging Markets ETFs: Predictable and Consistent
- High Stock Prices, Lower Bond Yields and the Declining Dollar - Which is 'Right' on the Economy?
Enter The High-Cost ETF
Oct. 31, 2006 • 2 Comments
- Do Your ETF Dividends Qualify For the 15% Rule?
- Get Your Rally Shoes On Because This Rally's Got Legs
- ETF Tracking Error: 'Need' vs. 'Demand' Funds
- Tactical Portfolio Adjustments at Efficient Market Advisors
ETFs Increase Portfolio Predictability
Jul. 19, 2006 • Comment!
- Powershares Proxy Observations (PGJ, PIV)
How to Identify a Market Top: When the Last Pessimist Becomes an Optimist
May. 19, 2006 • Comment!
- SPY vs. RSP: Market Cap Versus Equal Weight ETFs
Seeking Alpha Certification & Author Selection
Jan. 18, 2006 • Comment!
- Dow 15,000? (ETFs: IVV, IWV, IYY, SPY, VTI)
Energy Prices vs. Earnings, or Godzilla vs. King Kong
Nov. 7, 2005 • Comment!
Why You're Better Off With Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) Even in "A Stock Picker's Market"
Oct. 25, 2005 • Comment!