View as an RSS Feed
Is The Nasdaq 100 Past Its Peak?
- Bear x3 ETF volumes have reached all-time-highs (SDOW, SRTY, SPXU, SQQQ).
- Nasdaq 100 has "rounded the top".
- CBO Data, Put:Call Ratios for QQQ have favored shorts for over a month.
- Index P:Es are much higher than they were last year.
- The Fed's projected policy for 2014 is purely subtractive, and the economy just isn't that strong.
- Partnership Could Mean High Alpha For ChemoCentryx
- The Chemokine Concept
- Could ExOne Be The Best 3DP Investment?
- ChemoCentryx: Reviving Vercirnon
- ChemoCentryx: Platform, Pipeline, Spring-Loaded