Herve van Caloen
Herve van Caloen, a managing partner at Belpointe Asset Management, is an investor with more than 25 years of experience managing international equity portfolios for Scudder, Mitchell Hutchins, Provident Capital Management. He is currently a portfolio manager at Belpointe Asset Management in Greenwich, CT. He also publishes The Caloen International Report that focuses on international investment topics.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there are no book details for Herve van Caloen.
Latest Comments more »
- Thank you. This is very hel... on Can Nokia Earn 1 Euro ($1.30 US) Per Share In 2...
- Sunil, what do you mean by ... on Can Nokia Earn 1 Euro ($1.30 US) Per Share In 2...
- This is a good analysis, bu... on Can Nokia Earn 1 Euro ($1.30 US) Per Share In 2...
- Remember the housing bubble... on Time To Fight The Fed
- 1999 all over again on Time To Fight The Fed