View as an RSS Feed
3D Printing: The New Industrial Revolution's Second Wave
- So far used mainly for prototypes, 3D printing is making the leap to actual manufacturing.
- A new generation of young engineers is bringing new expertise to manufacturers.
- 3D Printing is very profitable.
The People's Republic Of Scotland
Mon, Sep. 15 • 4 Comments
- Scotland votes overwhelmingly for the left.
- No longer needing approval from conservative England, an independent Scotland will engage in ambitious social programs.
- The independence movement has already won, no matter the outcome of the referendum on September 18.
Deleveraging? What Deleveraging?
Fri, Jun. 27 • 19 Comments
- Deleveraging is painful, think 1930s.
- We avoided a depression by refusing to deleverage the global economy.
- The hard adjustments are still ahead.
Every Stock Gets A Participation Trophy In The ETF World
Editors' Pick • Thu, May. 29 • 21 Comments
- Central banks create wealth, not economic polices. Or do they?.
- Bernanke's wealth effect is behind index ETFs' huge success.
- ETFs are distorting valuations.
The Cold Economic War
- A new economic war is already in full swing.
- Germany' Merkel is the new leader of the free world.
- A new investment paradigm with new winners and losers.
A Wealth Effect That Did Not Trickle Down
Fri, Feb. 14 • 167 Comments
- History Did Not End, The Emerging Markets Story Did
- MercadoLibre And The Value Of Moats
- Nokia: From Survivor To Challenger
- Abe's Three Arrows Or Japan's Hail Mary Pass?
Time To Fight The Fed
Apr. 11, 2013 • 15 Comments
- Mexico's Trust Buster
- Japan Rings In The End Of Globalization
- We Are All Contrarians Now
- Volkswagen Steps Up To The Plate
- The Viagra Economy Is Not Dead Yet
- The Euro Crisis Is Over
From The Great Moderation To The Great Manipulation
Sep. 11, 2012 • 2 Comments
- Nokia And The Wow Factor
- Great Opportunities Tend To Emerge Where People Aren't Looking