View as an RSS Feed
- Japan Earthquake Through the Macro Lens: 3 Recovery Plays
- Automakers Will Rock as Oil Fades
- Forsaking Oil Volatility for Copper
- If You Believe Oil Is Trending Up, Forget About USO
- Last Call for Oil at $102: Get Ready for the Profit Taking
- The Smart Way to Add Steel to Your Portfolio
- Benefiting From the Tablet Wars
CSX and First Solar: Good Plays Outside Traditional Oil and Gas
Feb. 25, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Can Nat Gas Be the Big Winner Out of Middle East Crisis?
- Nomura's Agenda in the $220 Oil Call Looks Suspect
- Libya and Oil Part II - Don't watch Libya, Watch Saudi
Libya and Oil Part I - Stop Comparing This to the $140 Highs From the Summer of 2008!
Feb. 23, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Alcoa: Not Necessarily Your Best Aluminum Play
- Shorting the Dollar, Via These Three Multinationals
- Winning Plays for Rising CPI and (Dare We Say It) Stagflation
- Egypt Turmoil Infects the Middle East - How Will Oil (and Tanker Rates) React?
- 3 Investment Ideas for Higher Inflation
- 2 Ways to Play a Downward Tick in Oil Prices
- Making the Right Nuclear Energy Investment
- Are the Consumer Engines Revving Up Prematurely?
- Lowe's vs. Home Depot: Which Company Benefits in a Housing Bounce?
- Coal: A Sleeper Champion Among Energy Players
- Investing on Conviction: Watch the Economy
- Which Is the Better Oil Stock: APA, XOM or BHP?
- Lesson From Egypt: Agriculture Key in Emerging Markets Facing Rising Food Prices
- What's the Best Way to Go Long Copper?
- Pleasantly Surprised by the Q4 GDP Miss
- What the Too-Big-to-Fail Banks Are Telling Us Now
Obama's SOTU Focus on Jobs Better Late Than Never
Jan. 25, 2011 • 19 Comments
- Gold Supply Rising Faster Than Money Supply, Collapse Inevitable
Gold Descent Seems to Be Starting
Jan. 16, 2011 • 31 Comments
- Lowered Expectations for Rio Tinto and Aussie Dollar