View as an RSS Feed
View HiddenValueInvestor's Articles BY TICKER:
Buda Oil Well Rates Of Return Better Than Eagle Ford
- The Internal Rates of Return for Buda oil wells are outperforming Eagle Ford Wells.
- In the Buda Sweet Spot on the Zavala/Dimmit border some wells reach payout in 30 to 60 days.
- The biggest publicly traded beneficiaries are U.S. Energy (USEG), Contango (MCF), and EXCO Resources (XCO).
Chesapeake Joining Buda Oil Rush In South Texas
- Chesapeake Energy has applied for its first permit in the Buda in Dimmit County, Texas.
- The latest home run Buda well is the Jessica drilled by CML Exploration, LLC. This well was spud on March 2 and produced 29,071 barrels of oil by May 31.
- The best Buda oil wells have natural fractures and cost much less to drill and complete than Eagle Ford wells.
Natural Gas Production Growth Is Slowing
- The natural gas market appears to be overestimating upcoming natural gas production growth.
- According to the EIA, only 1.5 Bcf of new natural gas pipeline capacity will be added in the Marcellus and Utica between now and the end of 2015.
- Several States and the Gulf of Mexico are already experiencing declining natural gas production.
U.S. Energy Is The Way To Play The Buda Oil Discovery
- Several oil wells drilled in the Buda sweet spot in South Texas have achieved 100% return of invested capital in weeks.
- Drilling and completion costs on Buda oil wells in the sweet spot are now down to less than $2.5 million.
- U.S. Energy has recently doubled its acreage position to almost 9,000 net acres in the Buda sweet spot.
- 4 Stocks Profiting From The Buda Oil Sweet Spot
- Natural Gas Futures May Super Spike If Cold Persists
- Real Chance Natural Gas Storage Dips Under 1 Trillion Cubic Feet
- Cold January Setting Up Potential Natural Gas Storage Crisis
- 4 Oil Stocks Set To Benefit From The January Effect
- Cold Winter Could Lead To Massive Natural Gas Futures Price Spike
- EXCO Resources Could Be Sitting In The Buda Sweet Spot
- Contango Is Sitting On A Buda Oil Bonanza In South Texas
- This Could Be The Winter Natural Gas Bulls Have Been Waiting For
- Buda Oil Discovery In South Texas Sparks Oil Patch Interest
- Buda Oil Discovery May Spark Bidding War For Crimson Exploration
- Some Buda Wells In South Texas Outperforming Eagle Ford Wells
- U.S. Forest Service Bumps Up The Value Of The Mt. Emmons Molybdenum Mine
- 3 Stocks With Lots Of Upside From A New Oil Discovery Under The Eagle Ford
- Why Natural Gas Could Make A Run Towards $5 This Spring
- Cold Forecasts Could Lead To Bullish Reports For The Next 4 Weekly Natural Gas Storage Reports
- Producing Region Storage Withdrawals Bullish For Natural Gas Prices
- Natural Gas Price Direction Depends On Producing Region Storage Withdrawals
- Natural Gas Weekly Storage Reports Could Become Bullish Through The End Of March
- Japan's Big Keynesian Plans Could Push Gold Prices Higher In 2013
- Vivus, Dendreon Set To Rally From The January Effect
- Weather Could Drive Natural Gas Prices Over $4 Before Year End
- Bakken And Eagle Ford Stocks Set To Benefit From The January Effect: Part VI
- Bakken And Eagle Ford Stocks Set To Benefit From The January Effect: Part V
- Bakken And Eagle Ford Stocks Set To Benefit From The January Effect: Part IV
- Bakken And Eagle Ford Stocks Set To Benefit From The January Effect: Part III
- Bakken And Eagle Ford Oil Stocks Set To Benefit From The January Effect: Part II
- 7 Bakken And Eagle Ford Oil Stocks Set To Benefit From The January Effect: Part I