This user currently has no profile.
Hirendu Vaishnav is an individual investor in addition to being a Computer Engineer with a Ph.D. in Computer Engineering. In real life, he is mostly dealing with some complex algorithms of Electronics Design Automation (i.e., software used for designing computer chips). His investment focus is mostly on global macro-economics trends and its impact on stock markets, bond-markets, currencies and commodities. His investment strategy is macro level long-short through ETFs.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- More importantly, what does... on Market Performance on Job Report Fridays
- LOL -- I guess it is housin... on Bernanke thinks inflation is tame: "The rate of...
- LOL -- 170K an acre (2008 p... on Tejon Ranch: Like St. Joe's With Berkowitz Upsi...
- What is next -- Iran, Alger... on Saudi Stock Market Offers Glimmer of Hope
- Granted -- Excellent predic... on Apple to Beat Top Line Expectations for Q1'11 b...