This user currently has no profile.
Horace Dediu authors the asymco blog, which is available at blog.asymco.com. He has 8 years of experience as an industry analyst and business development manager at Nokia, preceded by 6 years of startup software development.
- Description: Analyst.
- Interests: Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
asymco Information asymmetry is present in transactions where one party has more or better information than the other. The condition exists in many if not most business transactions. Investment strategy should also pivot on the expectation of asymmetric knowledge. The asymco blog is a narrative of these asymmetries ...More
in mobile computing strategies.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The first chart is not mine... on The Bear Case For Apple Assumes Stupid
- I had completely missed thi... on The Real Truth About Apple's Q4 Results
- I guess the confusion stems... on Barron's Misses On Westport In Article From 11/...
- Nokia reported phone sales ... on Nokia Ready To Soar On Lumia 900 Success
- The cause for the slowdown ... on Apple: Retail Store Revenue Growth May Be Decli...
Latest comments on Horace's Articles