View as an RSS Feed
View Horizon Investments' Articles BY TICKER:
PPL Corp. A Pick Of Choice For Investors
- Company correctly taking initiatives to sell unregulated assets and optimize power generation fleet.
- Spin-off of Supply segment will add value to shareholder wealth.
- PPL will increase exposure to regulated operations, and ensure revenue, earnings and cash flow stability.
American Electric's Future Looks Bright
- Improved regulatory environment in several regulated jurisdictions and improving load growth bode well for company.
- Stock offers attractive earnings growth opportunities driven by investments behind growth of transmission business.
- Company expected to enjoy EPS growth rate of 4%-6% through 2016.
American Electric Strengthens Fundamentals To Ensure Positive Future Stock Valuation
- Company stays on track to delivering healthy performance in coming years.
- Has been taking initiatives to increase regulated business operations.
- AEP has been successfully strengthening balance sheet and offers impressive dividend yield of 3.9%.
- Ongoing efforts will positively affect company’s risk profile.
All Signs Good As American Electric Secures Its Attractiveness For Investors
- Company’s robust capital investment outlook will fuel rate base and earnings growth.
- Initiatives to reduce earnings volatility through increasing regulated business operations will augur well for stock valuation.
- Potential long term pricing contracts for unregulated operations will add to investor confidence.
- American Electric offers secure dividend yield of 3.7%.
- Wait For A Pullback Before Going Long On American Electric Power
- American Electric Power: Recent Pullback Means Now Is The Time To Buy
- American Electric Power Is Not A 'Buy'
- American Electric Power Is Steady
- AEP Is Not The Best Out There, Despite The Earnings Beat
- Is American Electric Power The Best Out There?