This user currently has no profile.
I am an Anesthesiologist in Seattle as a vocation, but my avocation is investing. I stick to fundamentals and look to buy either company assets or profits at a discount. If it's not cheap, I don't buy it! Please feel free to email me with praise, and kindly direct all complaints and criticisms to my editor, Sheri (also an Anesthesiologist) who also happens to be my wife.You can reach us both at: email@example.com
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thank you for the nice upda... on Update: It's All Downhill For Leapfrog
- Yes, they will do a reverse... on STR Holdings: Cheap Niche Solar Play
- Nicely done, Nick. Gencor h... on Gencor Industries: A Cigar Butt Worth Smoking
- Nice job. Well written summ... on Gencor Industries: Taking A View On Federal Tra...
- Steffen and Kurt,ROE has ra... on National Western Life Insurance: Life Is Good
Latest comments on Houman Tamaddon's Articles
- ghmm on A Letter To Gencor Industries' Board Of Directors
- azbroker on Nam Tai - An Investment With Great Uncertainty ...
- vince777 on A Letter To Gencor Industries' Board Of Directors
- Houman Tamaddon on National Western Life Insurance: Life Is Good
- Steffen Jørgensen on National Western Life Insurance: Life Is Good