This user currently has no profile.
Howard Sun is an individual long-short investor who has been in the markets for over five years, and has generated consistent annual returns. His trades are analyzed using both fundamental as well as technical analysis. Howard is currently a management consultant focused on the private equity market. He has worked across multiple industries in various capacities from strategy development to operational improvement. Email Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com).
- Description: Venture capital or PE analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- PE is not a good measuremen... on The Case for a Bounce
- Hmm.. why would I want to f... on The Smartest People to Follow
- User 245013 - I'm not a jou... on Time to Invest in Pharmaceuticals?
- OrdinaryGuy - Read the arti... on Don't Cancel Motorola's Funeral Just Yet
- Interesting article - I've ... on Lessons from the Best-Ever Hedge Fund Manager
Latest comments on Howard Sun's Articles