- The Future of Private Equity
- Magazine Covers as a Contrarian Indicator
Trading Strategies for Today's Markets
Oct. 17, 2008 • Comment!
- A Trading Plan for Today's Crisis
Merits and Faults of Buybacks
Sep. 5, 2008 • 1 Comment
- The Long Case for Pfizer
- Recent Surge in USD Likely Short-Lived
- Don't Cancel Motorola's Funeral Just Yet
- Time to Invest in Pharmaceuticals?
- Will the Fed 'Disappear' in the Next Decade?
- Irony in an Interconnected World
- Time to Hop Back Onboard the Asia Express?
Market Psychology: Testosterone and Risk-Taking
Jun. 30, 2008 • Comment!
Market Psychology: It's Painful to Let Go of a Sagging Stock
Jun. 22, 2008 • 2 Comments
The Presidential Election Cycle Theory: Is It Accurate?
Jun. 16, 2008 • Comment!
- An Overview of the Global Shipping Industry
Consumer Sentiment as a Contrarian Predictor
Jun. 4, 2008 • 7 Comments
- Sears Remains a Compelling Short
- The Long Case for Caterpillar
Book Review: George Soros’ 'The New Paradigm for Financial Markets'
May. 21, 2008 • 2 Comments
- Misleading April Retail Numbers: Invest In Discounters
- Industrials: The New Safe Haven for Investors
- Beijing Olympics Investing: Think Travel Stocks
- Origin Agritech: Planting the Seeds for Success
Retail Numbers: Worse Than They Look?
Apr. 15, 2008 • Comment!
- Tough Year Ahead For Specialty Retailers
- The Credit Crisis and the U.S. Dollar
- China's Agriculture Sector Is Ripe for Investment
- Why Gold Juniors Have Not Yet Popped
- The Long Case for Junior Miner European Goldfields
- Investing in Consumer Packaged Goods: A Global View
- The Long Case for Chinese Smallcap Xinhua Finance Media