Ian Bezek is an analyst at a hedge fund. Previously he served as a consultant to several funds and individual investors, and prior to that, he served as editor of the opinion page, columnist, and editorial board member for the award-winning daily Rocky Mountain Collegian and graduated with a degree in economics from Colorado State University in 2010. He also has managed his stock portfolio for the past ten years.
- Description: Hedge fund analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Ian Bezek.
Currently, there are no blog details for Ian Bezek.
Currently, there are no book details for Ian Bezek.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Leonid: How are you feeling about your $85 price target for Apple? http://seekingalpha.com/a/6ntc Jan 24, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- But VIX front month futures... on Protect Your Portfolio While VIX Futures Are Cheap
- "Companies are seeing ... on Miners Over Metal
- Why? Humala is as pro-FDI a... on Gold And Silver Royalty Companies Part 3: Silve...
- "Only the Yauliyacu pr... on Gold And Silver Royalty Companies Part 3: Silve...
- The month 7 to 4 contango r... on Term Structure A Headwind For Dynamic VIX Hedge
Latest comments on Ian's Articles