This user currently has no profile.
Ian Bezek is an analyst at a hedge fund. Previously he served as a consultant to several funds and individual investors, and prior to that, he served as editor of the opinion page, columnist, and editorial board member for the award-winning daily Rocky Mountain Collegian and graduated with a degree in economics from Colorado State University in 2010. He also has managed his stock portfolio for the past ten years.
- Description: Hedge fund analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Leonid: How are you feeling about your $85 price target for Apple? http://seekingalpha.com/a/6ntc Jan 24, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Politics in Peru are local,... on Bullish On Bear Creek Mining
- Any thoughts on the new min... on Primero Still Is A Great Choice
- You do not understand GLD, ... on The Worst Investment In The World
- The bottom won't come in mi... on This Gold Miner Is Undervalued Compared To Its ...
- Yeah, I'll definitely be wa... on The Worst Investment In The World
Latest comments on Ian's Articles
- andrelyamin on A Comprehensive Scorecard for Citron Research
- ChinaInsight on Alleged Fraud At Chaoda; Is Closely-Connected L...
- DeepValueLover on National Bank of Greece: Not Worth the Risk
- lucarr on Rio Alto Washes Out; Now A Compelling Bargain A...
- chronicstocks on Rio Alto Washes Out; Now A Compelling Bargain A...