View as an RSS Feed
View Ian Bezek's Articles BY TICKER:
Cheetah Sprints Higher As Investors Discover The Next Qihoo 360
- Cheetah Mobile starting to surge as investors discover the new IPO, but stock still underfollowed and undervalued.
- Cheetah is the next Qihoo 360, it operates in the same business and its CEO and CTOs were key players at Qihoo.
- Qihoo 360 shares quadrupled in the last two years. Cheetah exhibits similar revenue growth and other business metrics to Qihoo.
- Cheetah is profitable, 90-100% revenue growth next two years, forward PE of 25, and a PEG ratio of just 0.5 -- a compelling opportunity.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management's announcement after-close Monday of 5.2% stake in Cheetah provides new catalyst for further upside.
Rio Alto: Potential Double, Limited Downside
- Market has failed to account for excellent resource update in February.
- This resource update gives RIOM the financial flexibility to build Phase II of the La Arena mine without diluting shareholders.
- Phase II feasibility study results this summer offers catalyst for sudden repricing of stock higher.
- The market currently values Phase II at nearly zero. As such, Phase II is a nearly free call option on 4 billion pounds of copper/4 million ounces of gold.
- Existing operations are worth roughly $2/share, limiting downside even if Phase II doesn't work out.
- Rio Alto Washes Out; Now A Compelling Bargain At 6x P/E
- Down 83% In 6 Months: Jaguar Mining Is Finally A Buy
- Republic's Shares Flying Too High On Frontier Sale
- Le Gaga: Either The World's Most Efficient Farmers Or A Great Short
- Swisher Hygiene's Recent Rally May Quickly Drain Away
- Orsus Xelent: Don't Be Fooled By 'Momentum'
- Alleged Fraud At Chaoda; Is Closely-Connected Le Gaga Rotten Too?
- Armour Residential A Short-Term Buy Following Ticker Symbol Confusion
- Liquidity Services: Shares Vulnerable After Massive Rally
- 5 Stocks At 52-Week Lows That Will Keep Struggling
- Texas Instruments Loses Luster For Growth Investors
- Lihua International Investors: Do You Believe In Miracles?
- Rough Day For Coffee Holding; Should Green Mountain Investors Worry?
- Coffee's Latest Rally May Leave Investors Jolted
- Sell The Pop - Bank Of America's Deal Reeks Of Desperation
- TVIX: Look For This Bearish Hedge To Keep Outperforming
- Lihua International: Can We Trust the Larry Isen Commissioned China 360 Report?
- Research In Motion: A Buy in the Wake of Google's Motorola Bid
- RETRACTION: Great Panther Shares Likely to Continue Limping Lower
- Dendreon's Plunge: No Short-Selling Conspiracy After All
- Allied Irish Tumbles on Delisting Announcement, Remains a Sell
- Examworks a Buy Following Wednesday's Massacre
- Why Sirius's Earnings Are Less Impressive Than You Think
- 14 Compelling Shorts for a New Bear Market (Part 3)
- 14 Compelling Shorts for a New Bear Market (Part 2)
- 14 Compelling Shorts for a New Bear Market (Part 1)
- Netflix Heading for $320/Share Despite Already Being Overvalued
- Domino's Pizza: Don't Get Burned
- Cogo Group: A Struggling Chinese RTO With Accounting Concerns (Part 2)
- Cogo Group: A Struggling Chinese RTO With Accounting Concerns