View as an RSS Feed
View Ian Cassel's Articles BY TICKER:
The Food Tech Revolution
- Food-Tech investment has grown from $1.2 billion in 2012 to $1.6 billion in 2013.
- Online grocery expected to have 26% CAGR over the next six years led by AMZN and WMT.
- GRUB and Just Eat are transforming the restaurant ordering and delivery landscape.
- IVFH is a profitable food-tech microcap trading at a fraction of it's VC backed peers.
- Trying To Find The Next Great Microcap?
- The Next Big Trend In Food: Auditing The Food Supply
- Should Exact Sciences Buy VolitionRx?
- An Emerging Player In The Specialty Food Industry
- BioSyent: A Great Micro Cap
- The Best Food Stock You Never Heard Of
- My Thoughts On MicroCap Executive Compensation
- The Rise Of Micro-Caps
- Top Micro Cap Fund Holdings And Performance
- The Coming Boom In MicroCap Agriculture Stocks
- Greystone Logistics: A Classic Valuation Gap
- Where Does Your Food Come From? The Case For Integrated Management Information Inc.
- Noble Roman's Inc: Who Knew Pizza Could Be So Profitable
- Vertex Energy: A Classic Valuation Gap
- Opportunities In Natural Gas Engines - Part 2
- Opportunities In Natural Gas Engines
- Patient Safety Technologies: The Next Standard Of Care
- Why Invest In Junior Mining Stocks: Part 2
- Why Invest In Junior Mining Stocks: Part 1
- What Is Bad For Mitek Systems Is Good For Top Image Systems
- Planet Payment: Enabling The Global Consumer
- Should Mitek Systems Acquire Top Image Systems?
- The Best Micro Cap Funds
- Micro Caps For 2012
- All Eyes On Verde Potash
- Micro Cap Oil And Gas Companies Doubling Production
- Micro Cap Medical Technology Companies
- Micro Cap Growth Companies That Pay A Dividend
- Rules For Successfully Investing In Junior Mining Stocks
- Micro Cap Investment Companies I'm Following
- 3 Small-Cap Solar Stocks Could Make Big Returns