Senior Research Analyst at Benzinga.com, Trade Consultant at Marketfy.com; Developed TTR (TradeTheRatings) strategy, currently subscribed to by both retail and institutional market actors. TTR focuses on trading high-probability equity moves based on sell-side sentiment developments triangulated with fundamental, technical and behavioral factors surrounding a stock and its environment.
Recently: Learning how to play options/warrants.
Just another retail trader from Europe seeking for more knowledge about markets and stocks in general. My lessons so far:
1) "Never follow the trend" - You will just get ripped off by the big sharks.
2) "Expect the unexpected" - Especially during QRs and product presentations.
3) "Be patient" - So far 90% of my judgement was correct long term.
4) "Accept the game rules" - Hedge funds and other large institutional investors influence the markets in their favor, not in yours.
5) "Don't hold onto your losses in defiance. Reflect your judgement." - It is never wise to love your stocks. You want to earn money, not to sport a tattoo of your favourite band.
I consider myself conservative in terms of risk management and look closely to P/Es and book values.
I consider the following stocks long: $BBRY, $BMW.DE, $EBAY, $TM, $V
I monitor: $AMZN, $AAPL, $FB, $HLF, $INTC, $JCP, $LNKD, $NFLX, $NVDA, $QCOM, $TSLA