This user currently has no profile.
Ilya Spivak is a Currency Strategist for DailyFX, where he applies a top-down, global macro strategy to longer-term investing in the G10 currencies. Ilya’s research is regularly cited in leading publications including the Wall Street Journal, MarketWatch, Reuters and AFP. He holds degrees in Economics and International Relations from the University of California. Follow Ilya on Twitter at @IlyaSpivak.
- Description: Sell side analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Forex
DailyFX DailyFX.com, FXCM's (www.fxcm.com) free news and research website, is one of the world’s leading news sources for the currency trading community. DailyFX analysts report every day on the latest changes in the currency market, providing timely technical analyses and a close examination of promising chart ...More
formations with live currency quotes. DailyFX.com also provides analysis of market moves, explaining economic, political, and technical factors driving the market.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Roger,This means that over ... on Planning for the Dollar's Pending Rebound
- Ok, thanks for the feedback... on Dollar to Rise on U.S. Growth Outlook
- Well if I was following som... on Dollar to Rise on U.S. Growth Outlook
- Sorry to hear you're having... on Dollar to Rise on U.S. Growth Outlook
- There are certainly some pe... on U.S. Dollar Advance to Continue
Latest comments on Ilya Spivak's Articles