This user currently has no profile.
iMFdirect is the policy blog of the International Monetary Fund. Leading economists and officials of the Fund discuss the IMF’s work and advice on economics and finance at a global and a national level.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
International Monetary Fund The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 187 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.
iMFdirect iMFdirect is a weblog covering the global economy and policy issues, posted by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) headquartered in Washington D.C., United States. iMFdirect posts content related to the IMF’s work in economics and finance at global or national level, and posts currently highlight the debate ...More
over policy responses to the biggest global recession since the Great Depression.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Global Financial Stability: Beginning To Turn The Corner http://seekingalpha.com/a/19qar Apr 9, 2014
Latest comments on iMFdirect's Articles
- Charles Constantinou on Turkey: How To Boost Growth Without Increasing ...
- WMARKW on Global Financial Stability: Beginning To Turn T...
- choc on As Demand Improves, Time To Focus More On Supply
- EK1949 on As Demand Improves, Time To Focus More On Supply
- Zenith Strategies on Where Are Real Interest Rates Headed?