This user currently has no profile.
iMFdirect is the policy blog of the International Monetary Fund. Leading economists and officials of the Fund discuss the IMF’s work and advice on economics and finance at a global and a national level.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
International Monetary Fund The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 187 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.
iMFdirect iMFdirect is a weblog covering the global economy and policy issues, posted by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) headquartered in Washington D.C., United States. iMFdirect posts content related to the IMF’s work in economics and finance at global or national level, and posts currently highlight the debate ...More
over policy responses to the biggest global recession since the Great Depression.
Latest comments on iMFdirect's Articles
- Jeremy Robson on Portugal: Completing The Job
- mickey99 on Jobs And Growth: Supporting The European Recovery
- The Classy Drunkard on Jobs And Growth: Supporting The European Recovery
- smakit on Recovery Strengthening, But Much Work Remains
- The Classy Drunkard on Africa's Success: More Than A Resource Story