This user currently has no profile.
IncaInvest.com (http://www.incainvest.com/) is a free-of-charge investor news source. Our aim is to cover the needs of international investors in South America. We provide broad coverage of financial news from the local media and currently follow the most liquid stocks in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru. We also keep a database with corporate summaries of ADR’s in the region, with historical data and financial releases available for download. All our material is published in English. Good investment opportunities in emerging markets are often passed by because of the language barrier. Our mission is to help investors overcome that barrier. In completing this mission we also assist in translating documents, such as ...More press releases and earnings reports, and produce specific analyses on demand. IncaInvest.com (http://www.incainvest.com/) was founded by Hallvard Aastad Viken in September, 2008.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on IncaInvest's Articles
- Lockstep Investing on Credicorp Declines in Q4 Thanks to Madoff and F...
- Fliujniligui on Banco Macro: Trading at Low P/E Levels Despite ...
- Fliujniligui on Due to Volatile Market, Banco Macro Extends Tim...
- JACK RIPPER on Citibank Says It Won't Sell 'Strategic' Brazil ...
- Tim Plaehn on Lan Airlines Invests $70 Million to Go Green