This user currently has no profile.
25 Years in Silicon Valley as Internet start-up founder/funder/advisor, private equity (start-up) investor, independent analyst and pursuer of other interesting stuff. When evaluating and analyzing start-ups seeking private equity or public companies I look at; company's market size/growth rate/stage/potential, management team, current market sentiment, fundamentals, relative value, competitive landscape/sector performance and technical data to support entry / exit points. Yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah :-)
- Description: VC Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$FCEL in roll up market phase of business. Top line growth far more important than bottom line right now. Dec 17, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Have followed industry lon... on Don't lump FuelCell with Plug Power, Stifel say...
- With this in mind, it might... on The Market Feels Ready To Crack
- I one wants a 100% solution... on 2 Bakken Plays That Should Still Work In 2014
- Read, http://on.wsj.com/1g2... on 2 Bakken Plays That Should Still Work In 2014
- Agreed! Pim has written abo... on Apple Is Just 1 Year Away From Becoming A 'Bori...
Latest comments on Independent Analyst's Articles
- DMCstrategies on 8 Reasons Cirrus Logic Has 50% Upside
- ATrautmann on Buyback Initiated! Is Energy Transfer Equity A ...
- darnoc111 on Buyback Initiated! Is Energy Transfer Equity A ...
- cymbalta on Buyback Initiated! Is Energy Transfer Equity A ...
- Ray Merola on Buyback Initiated! Is Energy Transfer Equity A ...