Individual Investment Strategist

View Individual Investment Strategist's Comments BY TICKER:

• Eros: Revising Our TopCo Analysis [View article]
    People have and he doesn't try to defend any of it. When some of them have approached him on Twitter he had blocked them. If the author will not defend his(their) own work it helps lend credence to the hypothesis that he(they) is/are purposely trying to drive the equity down using fictitious or erroneous statements.
    Nov 24, 2015. 11:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eros: Revising Our TopCo Analysis [View article]
    Thanks to Market Fart:
    Nov 20, 2015. 11:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eros: Revising Our TopCo Analysis [View article]
    So everybody reading this is pretty much in the same boat. Here's an ethical question: If you believed you were in possession of data that could possibly have the author banned from SA and forfeit his earnings from his writings, would you submit it to SA? There's no guarantee they would remove the articles, but if they did it would be more difficult (not impossible) for the SEC or the retained counsel of Eros, if they have an interest, to validate intent of market manipulation. Keep in mind the damage has already been done, removal of the articles wouldn't reverse that by any means.
    Nov 20, 2015. 01:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eros: Revising Our TopCo Analysis [View article]
    As a start you can register a complaint here:

You can find a simplified version of the SEC definition for manipulation here:
    Nov 20, 2015. 10:21 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Eros: Revising Our TopCo Analysis [View article]
    Again more misleading information. I don't ever recall EROS stating that all items in their library were available on In fact here is a quote from their latest SEC filing (also included in previous filings so we can't attribute it's inclusion to your articles):

"We expect that Eros Now will eventually include the company’s full film library, as well as further third party content."

I challenge the author(s) to correct me. In order to do so please cite the location I can find where they stated this in either their official documents, press releases, or SEC filings. I will not accept third party statements as proof.

As for the rest of your article, I can't even read it to find other inaccuracies. It seems like you're just desperate, trying to beat a horse until you gain your objective.
    Nov 20, 2015. 10:02 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eros: Is The Game Finally Over? We Think So [View article]
    With a major, global, shift of capital between various types of investment profiles in the past 3 months EROS would likely be trending right where it should be. I like how you defend the price action and no supporter of this author, or the author himself, has tried to defend or address erroneous data sources or bad calculations (basic calculations at that) that have been found to not only be suspect in his articles, but quite simply wrong.
    Nov 17, 2015. 11:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Eros: Is The Game Finally Over? We Think So [View article]
    Yes. In the forum SA setup for authors there are a couple of threads that cover this. Eros can press charges, I can't say for sure if owners of the equity can do it though. If one can prove securities fraud and material loss I believe it is certainly possible - especially given that there are legal firms crediting the recent price swings to this author. I would happily join such an endeavor.
    Nov 14, 2015. 12:04 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eros: Is The Game Finally Over? We Think So [View article]
    I entertained the idea of schematizing all of your articles and writing a counter article, but I don't have the time to dig my way through the confusing mess of a story you wrote. I still stand by my initial analysis written here in 2014, that EROS is the Queen of Bollywood, and I'm looking for a newly created entry point (thank you) to supplement the shares I already own.

Having some fundamental understanding of how business in India is conducted and how the movie industry there works I must say that I have complete faith in the company leadership, the company structure, and their decisions.

Like many of the others have posted in response to your charges I certainly hope the ax you decided to swing goes both ways. There are a good number of ambulance chasing firms your articles have incited to investigate EROS and they nearly all mention you alphaexposure; in fact they quote you and credit your articles with the changes in price. There is always the off chance that I am wrong, you are correct, and I could lose money on this investment; but, I doubt it - EROS has too much going for it and I usually have a little more foresight.

Even though I prefer companies I invest in don't spend resources on situations like the one you have caused I fear you may have forced their hand. If, when the dust settles, all of your allegations are proven incorrect I hope the dance continues into one that at least makes you think twice about publishing. It isn't unheard of...
    Nov 14, 2015. 12:00 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eros: Is The Game Finally Over? We Think So [View article]
    Exponential growth is not healthier
    Nov 13, 2015. 07:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Eros: Return Of The Short Seller (2015) [View article]
    You challenge EROS to provide data and I challenge you. I challenge you to support your hypothesis that price will hit zero.

Like others I found your article full of holes and misconceptions. I'm not really concerned about your general lack of knowledge surrounding most of the topics you covered in this article, though it is a problem; what I am concerned about is that you state a hypothesis and you do not support it. Why Zero? How is it going to happen? What's your time frame? You don't actually formulate an argument for that.
    Nov 11, 2015. 10:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • IBM: The Cloud Is Not A Negative For Big Blue [View article]
    Softlayer. Every bit as good as AWS, Rackspace, etc.
    Jul 8, 2015. 02:13 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EROS International: The Queen Of Bollywood [View article]
    Thank you for that Rishi. I was very curious about this and it makes the differential much easier to understand. I appreciate the clarification!
    Jul 26, 2014. 08:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EROS International: The Queen Of Bollywood [View article]
    Good question Picolomini. Looking for a retracement in Eros is a complex endeavor. The stock did see a roughly 20% retracement from the high in June; while that represents a phenomenal discount (compared to the high) it wasn't enough for me to add to my existing position. The complexity is introduced when you start considering both the native listings in India and currency valuations. I have inquiries into various people at Eros trying to determine if there is a difference in the underlying assets of the stock listed here in the US and that of the NSE. With that information I can begin to establish how closely correlated "I feel" the movement of the stocks should be. Until I have more details I decline to comment any further on this portion as it is just conjecture and speculation. Regarding currency if there is a drastic change in the exchange rate you could easily see reflections of that in the price of EROS. Whether that would be a good entry point depends on primary attributes of the exchange rate fluctuation. From my perspective the INR is one of the more difficult currencies to deal with because of how it is controlled. Eros management have actively been presenting to investors and analysts over the past year to gain more visibility by presenting their company and industry - if their campaign is successful you will likely see much higher volume levels.
    Jul 26, 2014. 01:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EROS International: The Queen Of Bollywood [View article]
    You are most welcome! Your article was a good compliment that filled a void I had left in my article.
    Jul 21, 2014. 09:31 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Very Detailed Look At Organovo [View article]
    Did you happen to get from Insphero what their production capacity was for their liver product?

With printed tissue samples what are the limits to shipping, importing, exporting, and longevity of the product during the process?

Any idea how the FDA will react to products that tried to move to or through clinicals using bio-engineered tissues? How about the EMA?
    Nov 19, 2013. 01:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment