Industrials Trader

View Industrials Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • 3 Dividend Stocks To Buy Now And Hold Forever [View article]
    I am interested in GSK as well but their LT D/E (280) is more than 10x industry average (about 25). It is only on that basis that I am distancing myself from the stock.
    Dec 6 09:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Courier Corporation: Stable 6.5% Dividend Payer [View article]
    For more dividend stocks, check this out: http://seekingalpha.co...
    Mar 6 08:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • For Dividends, It Might Be Time To Explore Business Development Companies [View article]
    See here for more: http://seekingalpha.co...
    Feb 9 02:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Things Leucadia Can Do To Improve [View article]
    True be told--this article was written a little while ago. I never prioritized it on my list. Subsequently, arguments are outdated--I'll give you that.
    Feb 8 12:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Things Leucadia Can Do To Improve [View article]
    Is-ought fallacy. Doesn't follow. You need to provide evidence that this is the case.
    Feb 8 12:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Things Leucadia Can Do To Improve [View article]
    True about Handler. Not sure how I'm off base. Based on LUK's performance? May be the case but that's not the point of the article. The point is how to unlock more value.
    Feb 8 12:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Things Leucadia Can Do To Improve [View article]
    Ad hominem. I don't understand what doesn't make sense.

Non sequitur. The point of the Fortesque comment was to show that such unfavorable situations as that cited may be avoided.
    Feb 8 12:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Things Leucadia Can Do To Improve [View article]
    By definition, diworeification means diversifying across highly correlated industries, thereby having an averaging effect and making the company more vulnerable to shocks. This is precisely what I am advising against.
    Feb 4 02:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment