View Inefficient Market's Articles BY TICKER:
Why Payment Data Systems Still Has Triple Digit Upside
- Despite triple digit revenue and profit growth, Payment Data Systems trades for about half of industry multiples.
- The company has met all financial metrics required for an up-listing to the NYSE, and will apply for the listing shortly after reporting fourth quarter results in late March.
- An attractive acquisition in December with some high profile investors may yield big returns.
- Based on expectations for 2015, the stock may have in excess of 200% upside.
Why I'm Buying Payment Data Systems Hand Over Fist
- Payment Data Systems is currently on pace to increase revenues over 150% from 2013 levels.
- The company trades for just 9x 2014 earnings estimates despite an industry average of 23x.
- In September, Management successfully renewed expiring sales agreements at higher profit margins.
- Company is currently on pace to qualify for an up-listing to the NYSE.
- Based on premiums paid for similar acquisitions in the industry, the company would be valued 250% higher.
Payment Data Systems: Triple Digit Growth With Multi-Bagger Potential
- Payment Data Systems saw 158% revenue growth last quarter and is expecting sales to more than double in 2014 over 2013.
- In a takeover scenario, the company may be worth 300% more based on multiples paid for similar deals.
- The company expects to meet criteria for an up-listing to the NYSE by the end of 2014.
Developments At DGSE Companies May Signal A Buyout On The Horizon
- Recent statements by management may foreshadow a potential acquisition.
- Former CEO takes a job with company's largest shareholder.
- Company has closed a non-performing division that accounted for 70% of losses.
Why I'm Buying Aviat Networks Hand Over Fist
- Net cash represents nearly 70% of market capitalization.
- Currently trades for just 7% of revenue (EV/Revenue basis).
- Trades 30% below tangible book value.
- Management forecasting a return to profitability during second half of calendar 2014.
- Bullish long-term outlook in a growing industry.
Forward Industries: A Turnaround Story
- Despite 21% top-line growth and $0.04 EPS last quarter, Forward Industries trades for just 1/5th of revenue.
- Strong balance sheet with cash representing over 50% of market cap.
- Strong growth potential in the healthcare accessories market.
- A Compelling Risk/Reward Situation In Luna Innovations
- Why Lantronix Could See Multiples Of Its Current Price
- Astrotech Is Still Significantly Undervalued Despite Recent Move
- Why I'm Betting Big On Implant Sciences
- Why I'm Buying Multiband Hand Over Fist
- Why Exide Could Be A Compelling Speculative Buy
- Significant Upside Potential For Multiband In 2013
- Astrotech CEO Purchases 1.8 Million Shares Showing Confidence In Company
- Speculating On The Next Payment Industry Takeover Target
- It's All Systems Go For Astrotech
- LML Payment Systems: A Growth Company Trading Near Net Asset Value
- 3 Cheap Stocks That Could Move Higher
- Value Traps: Watch Your Step
- Navigating The Mobile Commerce Landscape
- Do These 19 Companies Have Too Much Cash?
- LML Should Initiate A Share Repurchase Program