Inefficient Market

View Inefficient Market's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Payment Data Systems Still Has Triple Digit Upside [View article]
    If you can get shares in the low .30's then that would be an excellent entry point. I'm really surprised the stock did not move higher after Q1 results, but the volume is still really low. I would also bet the upcoming Nasdaq listing could move the price higher as well.

To be honest, based on the results they've reported over the last 6 months or so, I'd say there is less risk now at $0.33 than there was at $0.15.
    May 18, 2015. 06:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Buying Planet Payment Hand Over Fist [View article]
    1) Yes

2) If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. The fact is, they have federal net operating loss carry forwards of $67.2 million, state net operating loss carry forwards of $68.1 million, and various foreign net operating loss carry forwards, the most significant of which expire between 2020 and 2033. Those just didn't magically fall out of the sky. So to try to "normalize" that would be foolish. Were you "normalizing" their losses 5 years ago by saying, "Well, they really didn't lose that much money because in 5 years they won't have to pay any tax." I guess you only "normalize" when it's convenient.
    May 16, 2015. 11:08 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Buying Planet Payment Hand Over Fist [View article]
    Not sure I'd define any company that's making money, has plenty of cash, and no debt, as on "life support", but to each his own.

You're obviously not going to find perfect fundamentals in a stock priced like PLPM, but the stock is far from a gamble. The fundamentals are good enough to where there is downside protection, and still the opportunity to 2x your money.
    May 16, 2015. 01:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Buying Planet Payment Hand Over Fist [View article]
    The r/s would take place before the listing and it would trade under a new ticker for a few days before being listed on the Nasdaq. Once approved, I'd say it should be listed within a week. I don't think shareholders have to vote on it, and it wouldn't matter anyway since insiders own over 50% of the company. The stock is a steal below $0.35, and really even below $0.45. I'd be buying more if I wasn't already 100% invested.
    May 15, 2015. 12:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Buying Planet Payment Hand Over Fist [View article]
    Yeah, they've already applied for the listing. I'd expect the uplisting within the next 2-4 weeks.
    May 15, 2015. 08:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Buying Planet Payment Hand Over Fist [View article]
    Global just paid $130m for Realex, with $20m in revenue and ~$2m of net income. So I don't think PLPM is currently too small for Global to take a look at.
    May 13, 2015. 10:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Buying Planet Payment Hand Over Fist [View article]
    May 12th at 5am
    May 13, 2015. 09:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Buying Planet Payment Hand Over Fist [View article]
    They'll reverse split it to meet the minimum price requirement. They applied for the listing in April, so it probably won't be too long now.
    May 13, 2015. 09:30 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Buying Planet Payment Hand Over Fist [View article]
    Well said. I'm a little surprised Global hasn't made a play for PLPM yet. I wonder if PLPM is just not interested in selling, or maybe just not at the price Global is wanting to pay. I remember reading in the filings that several employees (including Carl Williams) have stock that vests if the share price is over $6, so maybe they're holding out for that.
    May 13, 2015. 03:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Buying Planet Payment Hand Over Fist [View article]
    Those PYDS grants don't vest until 2025. And the awards were nowhere close to 68m shares. More like 25m. The company is only trading for about 15x my 2015 earnings estimates (on a fully diluted basis). It's not as cheap as it was, but the company is worth $100m as it sits. Nasdaq listing should be coming soon.

Agree on PLPM.
    May 13, 2015. 10:19 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Initiating 3Pea International: FCF Positive, High Growth And Operating Leverage [View article]
    Thanks for the write-up. I've followed this company for a few quarters and was really surprised by their Q4 results. I hold a small position, but am going to wait to see what Q1 looks like before I add. I honestly don't think the margins they experienced in Q4 are sustainable, as this is a competitive industry with virtually no product differentiation.

Risk/reward is definitely not as favorable as when this was $0.20, but if they can report a decent Q1 this will easily be over $1. I have no idea what Q1 will look like so that's why I won't be adding ahead of it.
    Apr 21, 2015. 09:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Payment Data Systems Still Has Triple Digit Upside [View article]
    Based on the 8-k filed yesterday, we can pretty much figure out Q4 results. Looks like revenue of about $3.8m and net income of $900k, pre-Akimbo acquisition. Also looks like they paid about $100k more in income taxes in Q4 than the other quarters, so I'm not sure what happened with that. Otherwise, net income would have been about $1m.

This corresponds to 4Q2013 revenue of $2.2m and net income of $50k, up 70% and 1,700%, respectively.
    Mar 10, 2015. 07:56 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Payment Data Systems Still Has Triple Digit Upside [View article]
    SGRP is one that I believe is significantly undervalued. Also like ARTX. PLPM is a similar company to PYDS, though I'd probably wait until they report earnings.
    Mar 7, 2015. 12:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Payment Data Systems Still Has Triple Digit Upside [View article]
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.
    Mar 4, 2015. 04:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Payment Data Systems Still Has Triple Digit Upside [View article]
    There's been pretty steady accumulation in the stock for the last few weeks. Hard to say if something is in the works (like a buyout), but the stock has definitely caught someone's eye.
    Mar 4, 2015. 04:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment