Infinity Group

View Infinity Group's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Liquidate Lumber Liquidators Before It Liquidates Your Portfolio [View article]
    @oLaisamuffin
    if that is the case then I would just buy a Call option. smaller amount of money to bet with.
    Jul 10 08:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Back In BlackBerry - Investment Ideas [View article]
    I still think we are 3-4 months away from a big increase in share price. But I will take it.
    Jul 7 09:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: On Track To Financial Stability [View article]
    absolutely, thanks
    changes have been made.
    Jun 19 06:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: On Track To Financial Stability [View article]
    @sfinvestor
    this was from 3 quarters or 2 ago. Venezuela was an issue and revenue was deferred. Its just letting everyone know this is not an issue anymore.
    Wasn't an issue back then for me as there were bigger issues but some people were concerned.
    info only.

As Yogi said below, this was stated on the call and in the financial statement.
    Jun 19 03:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: On Track To Financial Stability [View article]
    Thanks Crispin,

Its noted in the magic book of predictions. You will get praise or pelted on 31 Dec 2014. lol!
    Jun 19 10:17 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: On Track To Financial Stability [View article]
    Thanks, I have been buying all the way down and still under water but its turning. Still a way to go.
    Was thinking some options, but timing this is hard.
    Jun 19 10:15 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fusion-io: Undervalued At The Current Buyout Offering [View article]
    thanks for link,
    I noticed the increased share price too and has stirred some thoughts. Will be interesting to watch.

Also the $42 million is a non-issue then. Just hope the CEO doesn't have tunnel vision and rushes to close.
    Jun 19 09:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fusion-io: Undervalued At The Current Buyout Offering [View article]
    Your broker takes care of that. You will see on your statement when it goes through as cash for shares.
    Jun 18 08:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fusion-io: Undervalued At The Current Buyout Offering [View article]
    True. I looked at the analyst ratings and they are hold or better with an average price in the $11 per share range. So the 25% increase we saw is not a premium in my opinion. Its just the going stock value.
    Jun 18 12:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fusion-io: Undervalued At The Current Buyout Offering [View article]
    Actually I tried to look up the details but couldn't find any. IMO its never over till its over and usually if the deal is broken a penalty is paid by the part who did the breaking.

Sorry Siwanoy said the same thing below
    Jun 18 12:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fusion-io: Undervalued At The Current Buyout Offering [View article]
    It will be interesting to hear the next earnings report, as maybe the quick sale is because of decreasing sales. not sure , doubt it but you never know
    Jun 18 12:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fusion-io: Undervalued At The Current Buyout Offering [View article]
    Actually, they have diversified into more clients recently. I am aware of the postponement by Apple and Facebook if their major projects.

It is an issue to overcome, but it is being dealt with from the earnings calls I heard. All be it, slowly.
    Jun 18 09:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Cash Flow Positive This Fiscal Year [View article]
    Egon,
    you are right and maybe I didn't make that clear. Project Ion or the Internet of things is very long term. 3-5 years plus. I included it solely as the direction that BlackBerry is choosing to go. In fact I have a background in this arena so I think it deserves its own article. This is what makes BlackBerry look like a start up. GE put in $1 billion into research for the internet of things.

just think 20 years ago the world wide web came out. look how far we have come. So in 20 more years who will be a big player in the internet of things. Remember Cisco in the 90's. long way off and who really knows, but interesting.

Thanks for bringing this up
    Cheers
    IG
    May 29 10:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Cash Flow Positive This Fiscal Year [View article]
    Thanks, appreciate it.
    May 29 07:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Cash Flow Positive This Fiscal Year [View article]
    secure NOC is still a very big market. clearly
    May 29 06:02 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment