View as an RSS Feed
View Ingrid Hendershot, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
Berkshire Hathaway - Building Earnings Power
- Berkshire Hathaway's goal is to buy really big businesses with good management at reasonable prices with the objective of building the company's earning power every day.
- Warren Buffett said at the annual meeting, "What really turns us on is buying businesses that will grow earnings for us 10-20 years from now."
- Berkshire has a credible business model with enough competitive advantages to last a long time.
FactSet Research Systems: Steady Growth And Strong Balance Sheet
- FactSet has generated steady growth with 33 consecutive years of revenue growth and 17 consecutive years of earnings growth.
- Strong and growing cash flows allowed FDS to double its dividend payout ratio over the last decade and repurchase $1 billion of stock during the past five fiscal years.
- FactSet maintains a strong balance sheet which has been debt-free over the last decade and boasts more than $187 million in cash as of 11/30/13.
- Oracle: Technology Leader With Exceptional Financial Strength And An Attractive Valuation
- Berkshire Hathaway's Competitive Advantages
Marching To A Different Drummer Than Mr. Market
Mar. 13, 2013 • 1 Comment
- Computer Programs And Systems, Inc.: Highly Profitable With A Healthy Dividend
- Stryker's Balanced Capital Allocation Strategy Provides Healthy Returns
- Book A Reservation With Priceline: Strong Brands, Cash Flow And Growth
- Cognizant Technology Solutions: Double-Digit Growth, Strong Cash Flow, Profitable Operations
- Open Your Wallet For Coach: Durable Brand, Highly Profitable Operations, Outstanding Cash Flows
- Fluor Constructs A 100-Year History Of Success
- Fiscal Cliff Ahead, Beep! Beep!
- Hop Aboard C.H. Robinson, A Market Leader With Steady Growth, A Debt-Free Balance Sheet And High Profitability
- Is Buffett Buying Back Shares Of Berkshire Hathaway?
- Western Union: Trusted Brand, Impressive Free Cash Flow, Attractive Valuation
- Baxter's A Buy For Growth, Cash Flow, And Rising Dividends
- Follow The Cash To Build An Investment Stash
- Accenture: Strong Free Cash Flow, High Returns On Equity
- Pepsi: Strong Brand, Tasty Dividend
- Abbott: This Market Leader Is A Buy
- Westwood Holdings: Strong Growth, High Dividend Yield And Insider Ownership
- A Dozen Dividend Divas With Double Digit Growth
- T. Rowe Price: Strong Brand, Pristine Balance Sheet
- UPS: Highly-Profitable Market Leader With Strong Cash Flows
- 3M: Innovative Company With Robust Cash Flows
- When Mr. Market Hits The Panic Button, Focus On Fundamentals
- Emerson Set for Double-Digit Growth in 2011
- Google: Outstanding Growth, Robust Cash Flows
- Buffett on Berkshire's Q1: Understanding the Underlying Business Results
- Express Scripts: Healthy Growth, Excellent Cash Flow
- Wal-Mart: Market Leader Generating High Returns, Strong Cash Flows
- 13 Stocks That Generated Triple-Digit Total Returns From 2000-2011