View Insider Monkey's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ADM, ADTN, AIG, AMZN, ARO, ASH, AU, AXP, BAC, BBRY, BBY, BP, BSX, BTU, BWLD, C, CAT, CBRL, CFX, CI, CLF, CMCSA, CMG, COO, COP, COST, CP, CSCO, CVS, DAL, DELL, DF, DGX, DIS, DLLLF, DOLE, EBAY, ED, EDU, EMC, ENR, EOG, EQIX, F, FB, FCX, FDO, FDX, FE, FFIV, GD, GGP, GM, GOOG, GWW, HK, HNZ, HON, HPQ, IBM, INTC, IR, ISRG, JCP, JNJ, JNPR, JPM, K, KO, LLY, LMT, LNKD, LOGI, LVS, LXK, MA, MCD, MCO, MHS, MMM, MO, MRK, MRVL, MSFT, NFLX, NFO, NG, NI, NOK, NOV, NUE, NVR, NVS, NWSA, ORI, OUTR, OZM, PBY, PCLN, PEG, PEP, PFE, PG, PLCM, PRU, QCOM, QQQ, REPYY, RFP, RGS, ROVI, S, SBUX, SDRL, SHLD, SHW, SNY, SPY, SSCC, STX, SVU, SWFT, SYMC, T, TKR, TPX, TXI, TXN, TYC, UPS, V, VIAB, VOD, VRTX, VVUS, VZ, WFC, WMT, XOM, XRX, YHOO, YNDX
Latest Insider Purchases In Abercrombie & Fitch, Anacor Pharmaceuticals And Civeo Corp.
- Academic research has shown that certain insider purchases historically outperformed the market by an average of 7 percentage points per year.
- The trick is focusing on the small-cap stocks, not the large-cap stocks which are extensively covered by analysts and followed by almost everybody.
- Recently there were insider purchases at ANF, ANAC, and CVEO.
Hedge Funds' Latest Moves: Diamondback Energy, Walker & Dunlop, Town Sports International Holdings
- Farallon owns 4.06 million shares of Town Sports while HG Vora holds a 3.88 million share stake.
- Wexford Capital reduced its FANG position down to 928,000 shares.
- Fortress Investment Group dumped its entire Walker & Dunlop stake.
Healthcare Hedge Fund Orbimed's Top Picks And New Move
- Orbimed Advisors cuts about 14% of its stake in Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Orbimed invests in pharmaceutical and medical device companies in all stages of development.
- The fund is relatively well-diversified with its top 10 holdings representing just 36.27% of its portfolio’s value.
Warren Buffett Vs. David Einhorn: Who Is Better At Picking Stocks?
- Warren Buffett has been criticized for Berkshire's relatively poor performance in recent years.
- We compared Buffett's stock picking ability to David Einhorn's stock picking ability.
- Results show that Buffett hasn't lost his touch and is a better picker than Einhorn.
Why You Should Follow Billionaire Dan Loeb's Small-Cap Picks
- Our research has shown that hedge funds' large-cap picks didn't beat the market by a meaningful margin.
- Hedge funds' small-cap picks, on the other hand, generated meaningful outperformance and alpha.
- Dan Loeb is one of the fund managers who demonstrated skill in picking small-cap stocks.
Herbalife, AT&T Are Among 5 Stocks With Multiple Insider Purchases
- Historically stocks bought by multiple insiders outperformed the market by 7 percentage points.
- Herbalife, AT&T and Titan International are among the largest companies in which insiders acquired shares recently.
- Government Properties Income Trust and Simons First National Corporation also witnessed multiple insider acquisitions last week.
Ken Fisher's Top Stock Picks
- Fisher's 13F portfolio contains over 600 long equity positions, out of which 81 are new positions, and 262 positions have been increased during the quarter.
- The total value of the equity portfolio went up to $47.6 billion from $44.3 billion.
- Fisher has boosted its stakes in most of its top holdings in terms of value, such as Apple, General Electric, Amazon, and has initiated a stake in Google.
Apple, Google, And Microsoft Are Among The 5 Most Popular Tech Stocks Among Hedge Funds
- 5 most popular stocks among hedge funds are revealed.
- These stocks historically outperformed the market by an average of 2 percentage points per year.
- Google is still the most popular tech stock, followed by Microsoft.
5 Most Popular Stocks Among Hedge Funds
- 5 most popular hedge fund stocks are revealed.
- These stocks historically outperformed the market by 2 percentage points per year.
- Apple lost its top three spot for the first time in 3 years.
5 Dividend-Paying Stocks Insiders Are Buying
- Every investor should diversify by buying bonds or dividend-paying stocks.
- Dividend stocks are more attractive than bonds because of historically low bond yields.
- We think dividend stocks bought by insiders deserve a closer look.
- Polycom Inc.: Cash Rich Technology Stock With Upside Potential
- Hedge Funds Are Betting On Outerwall. You Should Too
- 2 Electric Utility Stocks All Dividend Investors Should Consider Owning
- 3 Stocks Mega-Investor Louis Navellier Is Betting On
- 3 Business Services Stocks With Dividend Streaks Of 30 Years Or Longer
- 3 Financial Stalwarts With Impressive Dividend Histories
- 3 Rock Solid Dividend Growth Stocks For Income Investors
- Billionaire Ken Fisher's Top Small-Cap Picks
- The Only 3 Small-Caps This Billion Dollar Hedge Fund Likes
- Hedge Fund Andor Capital's Newest Favorite Plays Are Out
- These 2 Small-Cap Financials Have Long Dividend Histories
- How Billionaire Leon Cooperman Gets 'Growth At A Lower Valuation'
- How David Tepper Might Play A Second 'Tepper Rally'
- The 4 Most Promising Mid-Cap Dividend Stocks
- Insiders Are Buying These 3 Dividend Beasts
- Hedge Fund Yield Capital Management's Top Stock Picks
- The 2 Most Attractive High-Yield Dividend Stocks In The S&P 500
- Multi-Billion Dollar Manager Martin Sosnoff's Top 3 Picks Are Out
- 3 Dividend Stocks To Watch As Earnings Season Approaches
- 4 Dividend Stocks Short Sellers Are Targeting
- 4 Dividend Stocks With 4 Big Hedge Fund Buyers
- 4 High Dividend, Low Volatility Stocks For Income Investors