View as an RSS Feed
Medifast A Sell Ahead Of Earnings As Diet Sector Evolves Past Meetings And 'Coaches'
- We believe engagement is slowing to Medifast products and services, and that the company will have difficulty recruiting new Health Coaches.
- We believe MED will miss Q4 earnings expectations and offer a revenue outlook for 2014 as much as 30% below current consensus.
- Shares could plunge a minimum of 25% and ultimately revert closer to late-2012 levels near $15.
- Panera Bread Growth Stops As Fundamentals Deteriorate And Differentiation Narrows
- Express Handily Beats Earnings, But Focus Shifts To International And Outlets
- Mattress Firm Channel Checks Indicate Trends Deteriorated Over A Crucial Seasonal Period
- Is Lululemon Beyond The Headwinds?