Integrator

View Integrator's Comments BY TICKER:
  • My 30 Stocks For 30 Years: Q2 2015 Update [View article]
    Thanks cparrot, I like the option analogy. Thanks for the feedback.
    Jul 6, 2015. 10:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My 30 Stocks For 30 Years: Q2 2015 Update [View article]
    Haningzc. I'm just going to keep scaling up amounts in these set of stocks. So the. 5k will be something like 20k by the end of next year. I'm comfortable with 30 stocks . I feel that's a good numbers to have a balanced all weather portfolio.

The accumulation thus far has cost me less than $30 net, so the number of holdings, how slowly I accumulate , and trading fees really have no bearing on the strategy in my opinion.

You look to be onto a good strategy. I may also have to revisit the idea of rebalancing at some point myself.
    Jul 6, 2015. 10:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My 30 Stocks For 30 Years: Q2 2015 Update [View article]
    Value investor, just a personal choice I think. 3M is a great business, good returns on equity. I'm probably just a little more biased towards sectors other than manufacturing. It's a solid holding though.
    Jul 6, 2015. 10:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    Its MotifInvesting. There's a link in the article to the brokerage.
    Jun 27, 2015. 09:52 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    MMouse, I'm going to scale up the amounts I invest in my "30 for 30". So while it looks like small amounts in Disney today. These will definitely increase quite significantly over the next several years.
    Jun 27, 2015. 09:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    Chancer, I'd argue that even those with shorter time frames could benefit from this strategy. As few as 5 years even
    Jun 27, 2015. 09:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    Sahib,
    High quality franchises tend to trade at a bit of a market premium. That's partly a result of the consistency of their earnings and revenue growth. Overtime these stocks tend to be solid performers.
    Jun 27, 2015. 09:40 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    Humpback, I guess it depends what conviction you have on the long term strength of the stock. Steady accumulation, buy and hold only works if the business has some key competitive strengths that will endure for years to come. Thats why I'm happy accumulating Disney this way, because I believe it will endure.
    Jun 27, 2015. 09:32 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    True, but I'm looking out 30 years from now. That's the reason I'm moving nice and slow, quarter in quarter out. Even if prices drop next quarter, or the one after, I know I'll keep picking up stock at the lower prices.
    Jun 27, 2015. 09:30 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    Perfect example of the moat. Successful movie adds to monetization opportunities via theme parks and other merchandise. I'd expect Disney's margins to get progressively better over time as this virtuous cycle continues.
    Jun 27, 2015. 09:29 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    Yellowhair,

1) It's actually a blend. I just report out dollars, I don't make currency adjustments. But as an approximation in USD, I would estimate a factor of 4/5.

2) Now based in US, was originally from Australian

3) Absolutely, there are a number of ADR's that are listed on the NYC. For example WBK, BHP etc.
    Jun 27, 2015. 09:27 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My 30 Stocks For 30 Years: P&G Q2'15 Buy [View article]
    Thanks for the detailed analysis of the payout ratio Dividend Sleuth, I actually sourced my numbers from Morningstar for the payout ratio. It appears P&G will be over 60% for 2015 for payout ratio also.
    Jun 25, 2015. 07:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My 30 Stocks For 30 Years: P&G Q2'15 Buy [View article]
    Qniform, I sure hope not!. P&G may be having some issues currently, but I don't count in out for the long term, not by a long shot.
    Jun 25, 2015. 07:15 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My 30 Stocks For 30 Years: P&G Q2'15 Buy [View article]
    Now now scarl, if you really want to see the other 29 stocks in the list, just click the link in the article that lists the other 29 stocks. As indicated in the summary and the title (ie PG Q2'15 Buy), this article was focused on P&G purchase.
    Jun 25, 2015. 01:46 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My 30 Stocks For 30 Years: P&G Q2'15 Buy [View article]
    Investo, There's a link to the full set of 30 stocks in the article....if you can't wait for the remaining write ups to come out!
    Jun 25, 2015. 10:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment