Integrator

View Integrator's Comments BY TICKER:
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Accumulating Johnson & Johnson [View article]
    Thanks Dividend Dreams. I had owned JNJ previously, but had foolishly exited after pocketing a small gain and concluding that its best days were behind it several years ago. I'm reformed now and plan to accumulate and hold....and then eventually gift the stock to my kids...
    Feb 5, 2015. 08:39 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: 2014 Year In Review [View article]
    Thanks for your feedback Inzkeeper, best of luck in building up your portfolio. My aim going forward is to not sell anything. I think in every 10 stocks you may have a couple of underperformers. Rather than exiting them, my preference will just be to keep them and let the ride, unless there are fundamental structural problems in their business.
    Feb 5, 2015. 09:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Topping Up BP [View article]
    Sartre, I topped up several weeks ago. I was a little late getting this article out. I did reference recently topping up, as opposed to having added today.
    Feb 4, 2015. 09:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons To Consider Visa For A Dividend Portfolio [View article]
    findad, its extremely difficult to establish a new payment system, or alternative digital payments. You just need to see how the cryptocurrencies such as BitCoin and others have struggled for acceptance as evidence.
    Feb 4, 2015. 08:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons To Consider Visa For A Dividend Portfolio [View article]
    Kyle, agree. Visa has a bunch of growth drivers in front of it. New markets may also be on the verge of opening up, such as China. In any case, MPOS, shift from cash to credit are all positive trends for the company that should continue to drive growth.
    Feb 4, 2015. 08:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons To Consider Visa For A Dividend Portfolio [View article]
    I'm personally content holding what I have, but I suspect Visa could get a nice bump along post split
    Feb 4, 2015. 08:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons To Consider Visa For A Dividend Portfolio [View article]
    Timmies, I thought same when Visa was ~$100 and bought up anyway. Seemed like it had run up to $100 very fast, and I was interested in buying on a pullback. In any case, I bit the bullet and bought anyway and am glad I did so. Sometimes its worth playing a reasonable price for a quality business.
    Feb 4, 2015. 08:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons To Consider Visa For A Dividend Portfolio [View article]
    jgarant, agree, this could provide further momentum for the stock.
    Feb 4, 2015. 08:35 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons To Consider Visa For A Dividend Portfolio [View article]
    thnx for the feedback rstar
    Feb 4, 2015. 08:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons To Consider Visa For A Dividend Portfolio [View article]
    FleetUSA, Inmocean,

I had the opposite problem where V and MA grew to be too large a portion of my overall portfolio. I trimmed slightly, which may have been a bit of a mistake, but both are the single largest positions in my US portfolio and account for about 20% of the value.
    Feb 4, 2015. 08:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons To Consider Visa For A Dividend Portfolio [View article]
    Matthew, if I had to pick any investment as no brainer it would be V. Biggest risk I would see would be regulatory/ lobbying risk from merchants. Otherwise it will be incredibly difficult to unseat Visa.
    Feb 4, 2015. 08:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons To Consider Visa For A Dividend Portfolio [View article]
    Thnx Bahamas, do agree with your comment that Visa should be suitable for all investors, growth and income. I feel like the low yield may sometime act as a disincentive for income investors to invest. Both V and MA have been blockbuster investments for me, MA held periodically over time since ipo and Visa since 2012
    Feb 4, 2015. 08:31 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: 2014 Year In Review [View article]
    Wow relospecialist... that's a great yield on your portfolio....I'd love to be earning 5%!. Congrats.
    Jan 29, 2015. 08:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons I Am Accumulating A Long-Term Position In Verizon [View article]
    HaveD,
    MVNO's are entirely beholden to the underlying networks they run on in terms of service quality and contract commitments. They also need to make substantial investments in sales support, customer service and post sales operation, particularly if they want to be national in nature.
    In the Google example you reference, do you think that Sprint will continue to allow their network to be utilized by Google if Google cannibalize Sprints base and give them back 50% of the revenue that they would have otherwise received if the subscriber were a Sprint customer? MVNO's are real double edged sword for the the telco....particularly in Sprint's case with Google. Sprint are between a rock and a hard place, because they have an underutilized network, but in allowing Google access as an MVNO, Google may cannibalize their subscriber base. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
    Jan 29, 2015. 08:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: 2014 Year In Review [View article]
    max deo, not sure what point your are trying to make, but generally the more you have to invest and the more dividend stocks that you invest in, the more dividend income you will have-- i do agree with that statement.
    Jan 29, 2015. 08:44 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment