Integrator

View Integrator's Comments BY TICKER:
  • My Dividend Contenders: General Mills [View article]
    Thanks for the pick up. Yes indeed a typo. I have submitted a fix.
    Jun 4, 2015. 11:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Contenders: General Mills [View article]
    mhanley, I really like the General Mills business. Upon revisiting the case when I prepped for this write up, I too was a little surprised that it didn't make my 30 (was likely my next candidate for inclusion). I believe the category declines in RTE cereal weighed on my mind at the time I started my accumulation. I couldn't look out 30 years and say with conviction that it wouldn't impact GIS at some point.
    Jun 4, 2015. 09:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Accumulating YUM [View article]
    jimk, appreciate the comments. I think this should be a good stock selection for the long haul. Appreciate current pricing may not be for everyone. I'm planning slow steady, regular accumulation, where I believe I'll get more than my my fair share of good accumulation points over the long haul.
    May 31, 2015. 08:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Accumulating YUM [View article]
    Actually rickrack, should be interpreted to be read as 1% is absolute minimum for consideration, though I tend to prefer an average yield of closer to 2% for investment
    May 31, 2015. 08:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Accumulating YUM [View article]
    sbelton,
    I'll be accumulating the company through many years to come. Pure coincidence I happened to buy in the 70's. I buy once a quarter and this is the write up for my Q1 buy which happened end of March. If its any consolation for you, I'm a terrible market timer, which is why I buy regularly and steadily. I guarantee you I'll be buying at prices that are higher than the current market price for this stock. In fact if you look at my other buys, purchases higher than market price is something I've already done. I buy, accumulate and just hold on.
    Of course, I understand that my approach isn't for everyone. No worries though, its a free market!
    May 29, 2015. 07:42 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Accumulating YUM [View article]
    LWDCGI,

Lol...yeah Colonel Sanders does have a fine mustache on him!
    May 29, 2015. 07:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding Amgen [View article]
    Not at all, anything that adds to a quality discussion deserves to get shameless plug!
    May 27, 2015. 05:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding Amgen [View article]
    Jimghad, I didn't realize that international penetration was still so small. That should certainly help provide a growth driver for the business, even beyond new product commercialization
    May 27, 2015. 05:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding Amgen [View article]
    donzo, couldn't agree more!
    May 27, 2015. 05:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding Amgen [View article]
    jade, I think this just provides some good near term accumulation points. The long term still looks promising as far as I'm concerned
    May 27, 2015. 05:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding Amgen [View article]
    Thanks R2R. Really like this business a lot. Think it is a good way to play biotech, something which I dont have much exposure to. Can see Amgen eventually buying promising smaller plays to fuel growth, but these guys appear to have an encouraging pipeline to sustain them for many years.
    May 27, 2015. 05:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Accumulating Colgate [View article]
    I think the idea of assessing whether you could get by if you lost the dividend income of one of the positions in your portfolio is the right one. A 7% hit seems like a lot to me, wheras say 2-3% may not be as bad. All depends on your circumstances and how much dividend income you have I think.
    May 13, 2015. 07:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Accumulating Colgate [View article]
    That's with dividends reinvested, but even still just goes to show how holding companies with long term advantages can create significant long term wealth.
    May 13, 2015. 07:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Accumulating Colgate [View article]
    I don't mind the underperformance. It makes for better value for my accumulation!. I'm confident this is a company to bottom drawer and check in with after 15 years.
    May 13, 2015. 07:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Accumulating Colgate [View article]
    Not sure its terribly expensive here. Morningstar and S&P both have target prices above current valuation.
    May 13, 2015. 07:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment