Integrator

View Integrator's Comments BY TICKER:
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding ConocoPhillips [View article]
    2Reb, My thanks for your kind words. I suspect with my set of existing dividend positions (which I don't plan to add to), plus my 30 for 30 (30 stocks for the next 30 years!), which I'll regularly accumulate, I'll end up with about 40-45 positions in total.
    Apr 15, 2015. 08:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding ConocoPhillips [View article]
    Tigger, may we both enjoy the dividends that the big oils look set to continue to give. I've received a few nice ones from BP thus far. My position is actually now even in the black! Hope to enjoy many more dividends from COP and XOM.
    Apr 15, 2015. 08:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding ConocoPhillips [View article]
    Sartre, Many thanks. I think purely coincidence that I happened to buy into COP at these price levels. I'm not a very good market timer. It was a business that I liked, with yield that I liked, that appears to be well priced. I'll no doubt be picking it up in the future again at higher prices, but I'm counting on this to keep delivering dividends to my heirs long after I'm gone.
    Apr 15, 2015. 08:21 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding ConocoPhillips [View article]
    handbell, nice set of positions that you are invested in there. 4.9% is a pretty handy yield on investment too!
    Apr 15, 2015. 02:56 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding ConocoPhillips [View article]
    Many thanks Popster, I also own JNJ, VZ as well. My full list of holdings in the article link above.
    Apr 15, 2015. 02:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding ConocoPhillips [View article]
    iowa, my major dividend positions at present consist of Cisco, BP, Visa, Verizon, McDonalds, CME, MKC and several others.
    However I am now building 30 for 30 (30 positions for the next 30 years), of which COP and XOM are among. Other positions include DIS, MCO, PEP, LOW, SBUX, CSX, CVS, FAST, VZ, MKC, MJN, BDX, USB, HSY, WFC, AMGN, COST, PG, JNJ among others. You can find the full list of positions in the links above in the article.
    Apr 15, 2015. 02:13 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding ConocoPhillips [View article]
    Thanks DJ. I definitely want to build a solid core position in COP and XOM. I think both will be keepers long term. Looking forward to some nice dividends for many years to come.
    Apr 15, 2015. 01:54 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding ConocoPhillips [View article]
    Blackmolly, Actually I have a relatively small % of my overall portfolio in oils, probably less than 5% at present. BP however is a very large position of mine, I have about $13k invested. Starting to build steady positions in COP and XOM in addition.
    Apr 15, 2015. 01:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding ConocoPhillips [View article]
    Dave, I'm buying not just for a quick 10 or 20% return, or 1 or 2 dividends. I'm buying with the intention of having this position, steadily accumulated, for the next 30+ years. To that extent, I'm not worried if I've picked the bottom or not. I expect I'll come out pretty well once my accumulation period is done.
    Apr 15, 2015. 01:50 PM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Increasing My Verizon Stake [View article]
    rockjcp, Nice!. You must be sitting on a pretty steady, fairly large dividend income stream!
    Apr 14, 2015. 08:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Increasing My Verizon Stake [View article]
    Many of the same merits compelling position in VZ are equally applicable for T also. Don't think one can go wrong holding either
    Apr 14, 2015. 08:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Increasing My Verizon Stake [View article]
    crazy4tennis. Thanks. VZ is a part of a pretty diversified portfolio of dividend paying stocks that I own. I have a substantial, but not overly disproportionate holding in the stock.
    Apr 14, 2015. 08:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Increasing My Verizon Stake [View article]
    Thanks Rich, Agree that the risk reward trade off for VZ is pretty good. Steady consistent yield provides good reasons to keep on just holding. Have never thought about trading out this position.
    Apr 14, 2015. 08:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding Becton Dickinson [View article]
    Got a good chuckle out of this also! :)
    Apr 10, 2015. 09:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment